What's new

Iran orders 250 Su-30 MK's

Well it turns out this "report" came from a mickey mouse source........So if it has "debka" ignore it as even the Israelis regard it as a joke......

Whatever it is Iran looks going very well in developing its Armed Forces and definitely the backbone of any Armed Forces, the Air Force.
Iranians seems doing their best to achieve self sufficiency in defence products with the help of China and Russia as well as on their own.

U.s has just paid isreal 30 billion dollars to build up its forces to attack iran .Is our president going to sit on his *** this time as well.i say its time musharf left and a new more brave and intillegent commander in chief came who could lead the nation.As for me musharaf
has been a complete and utter fool.

U.s has just paid isreal 30 billion dollars to build up its forces to attack iran .Is our president going to sit on his *** this time as well.i say its time musharf left and a new more brave and intillegent commander in chief came who could lead the nation.As for me musharaf

Israel has more to do with US than what Pakistan and any other country has. Mushraff looks like a fool bcoz of the stance taken by the vociferous opposition and exiled PMs.

Man, why do we live in an imaginary world. If Musharraf goes do u think pakistans problems will go too. I'm not pro-musharraf or anything but i knw these problems are not going to end if musharraf leaves. Atleast Musharraf is not corrupt, dude!!! We really don't want an idiot again to rule us... we really don't hav a choice but to sit and watch the show and why shud we get involved anyway and put our naton in danger when we are'nt the ones who are concerned? It is'nt our job to uphold the glory of iran and maybe this is wat God wants for iran. Our Allah did not help us muslems Palestine, Afghanistan, Iraq, Philipines, and Spain if thats the miracle u are expecting. The way i see it we hav no Allah to help us. Allah dus not care if these nations live or die or about the persecution of muslims within them. It is up to us to protect our Nation!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom