What's new

Iran offers its good offices to India to talk to Taliban in Afghanistan

There will be no withdrawal in near future, but at max, replacement of regular troops with contractors/blackops/CIA operatives. The stakes are too high for US to abandon AF.
HMMMMM!!! You know whats next? US' enemies will be emboldened to kill more US soldiers, sorry PMCs, because they arent killed "soldiers" but they are still killing Americans.

Iran-India share much of same objectives in AFG.
I agree. But when it comes to the security and military status and situation, Iran has the upper hand over India in Afghanistan.

Things moving forward on Iran-India front. Iran opening banks in India, India taking over Chahbahar and now this.
ALso , i think India has to make a strong move on Iran because US or/and CHina has already "taken " Saudi Arabia. The main counterweight to KSA in the PG is Iran.

iran only have limited influence or control over talibans,not complete control like pakistan.pakistan don't want to see india anyway near it's border after reduction in american forces.indian influence in afghanistan is dangerous for security situation in pakistan.i know iran have it's own objectives but i think we don't agree with iran intentions.it is a well played indian game.i don't think that even limited influence of iran will persuade talibans to mend their ties with india.india providing helicopters will is a blow for talibans.overall these type of news will only make talibans indian enemy.india supports afghan goverment,not talibans.talibans are very strong and i hope they will do things according to pakistani interest.brotherly relations should go to hell.this move of iran is not good for pakistan.indians are creating disturbance from afghan border since the beginning of war.india is in panic and they are using all diplomatic efforts to convey their message to talibans who i hope will not listen.chabahar must progress but trade must not pass through afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom