What's new

Iran Navy to build aircraft carriers

If they can do it, why can't Pakistan?

Because they cant half the "defence tech" of Iran is slapping a new coat of paint on old equipment then doing a photo op with the monkey boy and saying its Iran built.

Even in the article they crap on about hawk aa as if they built it and its new rather than it being US tech started in the 60's

are you talking abut support like your avatar or i am dirty mind?.why don't you support him from front the neutral way of support
:rofl:

Haha, don't think it in a dirty way. :rofl:

We are closetly the biggest Iranian supporter, and we are just not openly admit to the World, especially to the US.

We don't support Gaddafi that much, but we do support the Great Persia for sure. :yahoo:

Building an aircraft carrier is a very difficult task and Iran certainly doesn't have all the necessary technology for it right now.

However, designing and building an aircraft carrier is a multi-decade process, and it is good that Iran is starting development right now, instead of waiting till they have gained all the necessary expertise. I look forward to the day they will have their carrier projecting power against the Zionists. :)

Guys, I'm sure most of you are not aware that Iran is actually capable of producing ocean liners. In the past 4 years, 3 new ocean liners have been built by Iranian ship yards. They all weight around 10, 000 tons
Iran-Arak
185 meters long, 30 meters wide, and has the capacity to carry up to 30,000 tons of cargo (2,200 containers).
asohrabi20101219010843200.jpg

n00062811-r-b-003.jpg

Iran-Kashan
P105 is 187 meters long and 30 meters wide. It has a height of 16.5 meters and weighs 9,502 tons. The ocean-going vessel has the capacity to carry some 2,200 containers at a speed of 21 knots.
third-ocean-liner-of-Iran.jpg

-------------------------------------------------

Our economy is expected to pass 1 trillion by 2020 (we had a 100 bil GDP in 2000 and now we're 416 billion) so we also have the money. Who knows, maybe by 2025 we will have a carrier.

where I said Pakistan ? :undecided:

World is very big and CBG is used for long distance mostly and not neighbours in most cases.

thats leaves the US or Chinese navy . :) which of these two do you want to go up against( with iran):lol:

Guys, I'm sure most of you are not aware that Iran is actually capable of producing ocean liners. In the past 4 years, 3 new ocean liners have been built by Iranian ship yards. They all weight around 10, 000 tons
Iran-Arak
185 meters long, 30 meters wide, and has the capacity to carry up to 30,000 tons of cargo (2,200 containers).

n00062811-r-b-003.jpg

Iran-Kashan
P105 is 187 meters long and 30 meters wide. It has a height of 16.5 meters and weighs 9,502 tons. The ocean-going vessel has the capacity to carry some 2,200 containers at a speed of 21 knots.

Our economy is expected to pass 1 trillion by 2020 (we had a 100 bil GDP in 2000 and now we're 416 billion) so we also have the money. Who knows, maybe by 2025 we will have a carrier.

the smallest (STOBAR) configuration carrier is about 40,000 tons . now assuming you are not going for harriers (as out of production) or F35 (with i doubt you will get) how do you propose to build one? a AC is a very different cup of tea from building a civilian vessel.

Iran-Arak

n00062811-r-b-003.jpg

Iran-Kashan

China-Pakistan-Iran alliance for the future. :china::pakistan: hopefully the forum owner will add the iranian flag smiley in the future

Iran-Arak

Iran-Kashan

We really didn't know that . good luck brother . May Allah fulfill the determination and commitment of Iran in self reliance in every field .:tup: :thinktank:

We are closetly the biggest Iranian supporter, and we are just not openly admit to the World, especially to the US.

We don't support Gaddafi that much, but we do support the Great Persia for sure. :yahoo:

oppps sorry thats mean i am dirty mind lolz ahahahahaah

i was amused by your support man .have a nice day .

You are not helping your case:rofl:

Building an aircraft carrier is a very difficult task and Iran certainly doesn't have all the necessary technology for it right now.

However, designing and building an aircraft carrier is a multi-decade process, and it is good that Iran is starting development right now, instead of waiting till they have gained all the necessary expertise. I look forward to the day they will have their carrier projecting power against the Zionists. :)

i dont think you are an indian....:disagree:

thats leaves the US or Chinese navy . :) which of these two do you want to go up against( with iran):lol:

China don't have a single operational CBG as of now.

Why CBG is considered against CBG ? It's just like a moving Airbase which can be used for all purpose. :)

the smallest (STOBAR) configuration carrier is about 40,000 tons . now assuming you are not going for harriers (as out of production) or F35 (with i doubt you will get) how do you propose to build one? a AC is a very different cup of tea from building a civilian vessel.
They might be talking about hellicopter carriers, I don't know. I know next to nothing about the subject. All I know is that we're able to produce ocean liners w/ displacements of 10K tons (Iran-Kashan for example). Making a ship with a 20-30K ton displacement should be no problem for Iran in the future (when you have the capability to make 10K ton ships, you can make bigger ships in the future). This is prolly a 20-30 year kind of thing. By then Iran will be a completely developed country (by 2015-18 Iran will be considered a developed country as it will have an HDI index score in the top 42) and it will have the money to spare.

Iran-Arak

n00062811-r-b-003.jpg

Iran-Kashan

10000 ton is nothing when you consider an aircraft carrier even our vintage ac is 20000+ if am not wrong plus if you will put mig29 on it you will have to get it to 40000 ton which our iac 1 is

If Iran can build "Big" Civilian vessel they can master AC in yrs.

Some media reported already under contruction.
teix36c.jpg

for now you can be satisfied with this. (lots of bullshit on Iranian Media)
Kerry_Class_Aircraft_Carrier.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom