What's new

Iran: nationwide rallies to protest recent Shia killings in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the 9/11 happened Iran's had mass rallies that mourned the death of the innocent American civilians that died there. It has absolutely nothing to do with ideology what so ever, just old fashioned humanity indeed.
We are not interfering. We can hold rallies in OUR country whenever we please.

Your response is very typical and indicative of someone who sees everything from a sectarian scope. Such a backward mentality. Step in to the 21st century already.
Protest on the killings is acceptable but protest only on Shia killing really raises the concerns here , Never seen these protests when Sunnis are being killed in Pakistan . I really don't care what Iranian do inside their territory unless its not related with Pakistan . and infact Iran itself sending its militias and scriptures to create differences on the basis of shia nationalism . As a Pakistani we would make sure not let Pakistan fall into hands of any such ideology .

Protest on the killings is acceptable but protest only on Shia killing really raises the concerns here , Never seen these protests when Sunnis are being killed in Pakistan . I really don't care what Iranian do inside their territory unless its not related with Pakistan . and infact Iran itself sending its militias and scriptures to create differences on the basis of shia nationalism . As a Pakistani we would make sure not let Pakistan fall into hands of any such ideology .

sunnis are never targeted in pakistan just because they are sunnis. unlike shias, who are being killed and massacred just for being a shia. thats why these protestors went to the streets.

sunnis are never targeted in pakistan just because they are sunnis. unlike shias, who are being killed and massacred just for being a shia. thats why these protestors went to the streets.

So you know more about Pakistan then a Pakistani living in his country ? Huh ! These protesters are theirselves giving cause to Pakistanis to not trust Iran . They protested only for shias not for Pakistanis and thats really matters here , and matters alot .

Look my friend. This region needs to move forward and progress. We can only do this if we work hard together in eliminating this sectarian hatred and strife. Which has been fuelled by forces outside this region, so they can fasten their imperial grip on our lands. I dont believe Iran only protests when its Shia.
As Era pointed out Iran also protests harshly against the atrocities and genocide against Muslims in Burma (last time I checked, most of them are Sunni?).

Both Iran and Pakistan have tremendous potential, we should realize it fully and cooperate in all fields.

So you know more about Pakistan then a Pakistani living in his country ? Huh ! These protesters are theirselves giving cause to Pakistanis to not trust Iran . They protested only for shias not for Pakistanis and thats really matters here , and matters alot .

have you even read the article?

Just like you don't speak for obvious reasons against the slaughter in pakistan on wholesale basis you certainly have no right to speak here either.

Look my friend. This region needs to move forward and progress. We can only do this if we work hard together in eliminating this sectarian hatred and strife. Which has been fuelled by forces outside this region, so they can fasten their imperial grip on our lands. I dont believe Iran only protests when its Shia.
As Era pointed out Iran also protests harshly against the atrocities and genocide against Muslims in Burma (last time I checked, most of them are Sunni?).

Both Iran and Pakistan have tremendous potential, we should realize it fully and cooperate in all fields.
Agreed ! But that would only possible if stay away from Pakistan's sensitive matters , We already have co-operated each other in our hard time , but seriously we can sense the greed in the eyes of our partner .

Doostan-e-azeezum can you provide a link for where they have did that because that is very bad I knew Salafist are bad people
thanks

Destruction of early Islamic heritage sites - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Destruction of Historical Sites in Makkah & Medina - The Cradle of Islam. Yet Muslim Ummah remain silent !
Mecca - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The officially approved form of Islam in Saudi Arabia, Wahhabism, is hostile to any reverence given to historical or religious places of significance for fear that it may give rise to idolatry. As a consequence, under Saudi rule, it has been estimated that since 1985 about 95% of Mecca's historic buildings, most over a thousand years old, have been demolished.[48][8]

Historic sites of religious importance which have been destroyed by the Saudis include five of the renowned "Seven Mosques" initially built by Muhammad's daughter and four of his "greatest Companions": Masjid Abu Bakr, Masjid Salman al-Farsi, Masjid Umar ibn al-Khattab, Masjid Sayyida Fatima bint Rasulullah and Masjid Ali ibn Abu Talib.[49]

It has been reported that there now are fewer than 20 structures remaining in Mecca that date back to the time of Muhammad. Other buildings that have been destroyed include the house of Khadijah, the wife of Muhammad, demolished to make way for public lavatories; the house of Abu Bakr, Muhammad's companion, now the site of the local Hilton hotel; the house of Ali-Oraid, the grandson of Muhammad, and the Mosque of abu-Qubais, now the location of the King's palace in Mecca; Muhammad's birthplace, demolished to make way for a library; and the Abraj Al Bait Towers, built after demolishing the Ottoman-era Ajyad Fortress.[50]

The ostensible reason for much of the destruction of historic buildings has been for the construction of hotels, apartments, parking lots and other infrastructure facilities for Hajj pilgrims. However, many have been destroyed without any such reason. For example, when the house of Ali-Oraid, the grandson of Muhammed was discovered and excavated, King Fahd himself ordered that it be bulldozed in case it should become a pilgrimage site.[48]

Sadly many of these historical sites were replaced with hotels and parking lots

Agreed ! But that would only possible if stay away from Pakistan's sensitive matters , We already have co-operated each other in our hard time , but seriously we can sense the greed in the eyes of our partner .

How are we interfering though? This is not the government, these are just students rallying. And they are not necessarily rallying against Pakistan, but other countries (as it is mentioned in the article) that fuel this sectarian violence. Quote from the article:

"They have also called on Pakistani Shia and Sunni Muslims to remain united against enemy plots seeking to pit them against each other."

I dont see any greed here my bro.

Just like you don't speak for obvious reasons against the slaughter in pakistan on wholesale basis you certainly have no right to speak here either.
If my condolence would relief your pain , Then I really feel sympathy for all of those Pakistani innocents those were killed in WOT. General Musharaf had started it and now no one knows how to bring all Pakistanis back together again .

Not really, we all know in reality its the Saudis who are financing the terrorists in Pakistan.

Saudi Arabia (after United Imbeciles) is the world largest state sponsor of terrorism.

I respect your opinion...But terrorism is a social ill....The root of the terrorism is seeded with the discontent of the certain section of the society...External factors simply try to support them....So Yes...of course external factors are involved, but we should not put aside the internal factors too...

How are we interfering though? This is not the government, these are just students rallying. And they are not necessarily rallying against Pakistan, but other countries (as it is mentioned in the article) that fuel this sectarian violence. Quote from the article:

"They have also called on Pakistani Shia and Sunni Muslims to remain united against enemy plots seeking to pit them against each other."

I dont see any greed here my bro.
Mate , I said before that If Iran had never backed Shia nationalism in Pakistan then the situation would have been different today . Sunni nationalism is just a tit-for-tat learnings from the Iranian revolution .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom