What's new

Iran: Israel 'a barking dog' that will not dare attack Islamic Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in India's interest that both these dogs keep barking and do not start biting each other.

Again most Indians defending their master as usual.
when indian's dont support or oppose any islamic state rather they support some other non-islamic state,that state will be india's master:lol:

...Only in the view of pakistani's

Such a hypocrite

Indians are a timid subservient people you would do well to remember that.

Brits ruled you. Muslims ruled you prior to that. Stop looking to white man to save you from Pakistan and China your nemesis

Sir... Wait a second... I always be nice that doesn't meant you contradict with the belief I defend Indian and Pakistani brotherhood... ok ... the reason for my flame is... what do you mean by brit ruled you??? don't you remember the first revolution was because of ammunition Indian Army (for brit) was larred out of pork and beef? We all went through the trauma when India/bharat/hindustan went when brit came and ruled us because we shied away from our own responsibilities.... comeon man... I am not ur enemy am I? You don't even know me... will you just hate me cozz I am an Indian... ain;t that shallow? I am not even talking about non alignment movement.... why didn't India let USSR make India it's base? Would have not that made India gain access to some freebies (tot and Weapons), why did it have to buy... remember one thing.. India was at pain till 14/15 Aug 1947 and we should own it... we were brothers and we still are... the best way to peace is thinking logically and both Hindu and Islam teach that... if u believe in delusional thoughts than go and feed poor and unhealthy.... you will actually understand the pain rather then just accumulating them on face value due to ur perception of hatredness.

I am sorry if I came too strong but you just deserve it mate.

If the title was "Iran the flaming PIG that could not win a 7 year war with Iraq thinks it can take on Israel "--- IT WOULD BE BANNED by the MODS!

what is this turning into...

You shut up :lol: We didn't need to win the 8 year war, we were defending our country, Iraq had attacked us and had started the war :lol: Israel couldn't even win a 33 day war with Hizbullah, yet they're barking about a possible war with Iran :lol:

About the pig thing, I really don't like to be racist but since I found what you said racist I just got an advice for you. First look at yourself in the mirror and then talk :lol:

Indians are a timid subservient people you would do well to remember that.

Brits ruled you. Muslims ruled you prior to that. Stop looking to white man to save you from Pakistan and China your nemesis

'You'? Who's 'you'?

Oh yes, you're right. Brits never ruled the *******. :lol:

I dnt know why the Indians mixed themself in this Iran-Israeli conflict... ?

These Iranian guys are pathetic...don know why simply putting BATTI to screw-up the situation…

Ok ... in general there would be the following points:

1. India is in good economic cooperation with Iran
2. India always supported Iran against Iraq (I was a kid when my parents used to tell me how Iraq is being unreasonable to Iran)... btw I come from an Army family
3. Possible conflict between Israil and Iran is NOT in Indias favour
4. India will be non alinged... and both will think ... "wtf they didnt help us?"

us Indians being secular... we don;t actually look at things with religion point of view... but practicability... we just need a better car and a house... let's get along bro.. there less to lose and more to gain

Iranian simply involve India for nothing with a bomb blast in Delhi…This is Pathetic step done by Iran…Please don make India as your play ground…This act cannot be tolerated.

Muslims ruled them for a thousand years.
Muslim ruled you too my friend. Only difference is that you converted to their religion.

British are still ruling them strong. You know they do not need to rule them directly nowadays, every thing has become remote controlled nowadays with modern communication. I wonder who will be next? Chinese? Russians? Jews?
We are not the one following the order my friend.

Now can we get back to the topic please?

I don't think US will attack Iran anytime soon. But I must admit that it would be very tough situation for India. We just pray that it doesn't happen.

i dont give shyte to pakistan..its too costly for beggar pakistanis nation:rofl:
brits too ruled you..you didnt come from mars..you were created just to give space to muslims here.

chinese are not fools like you and niether they are beggar state like you.

You talking about beggers lol. I refer you to:

Haq's Musings: 63 Years After Independence, India Remains Home to World's Largest Population of Poor, Hungry and Illiterates and this time read it

Back to topic I salute the heroic people of Iran for the way they are facing barking dogs

If the title was "Iran the flaming PIG that could not win a 7 year war with Iraq thinks it can take on Israel "--- IT WOULD BE BANNED by the MODS!

what is this turning into...

Iranians are not pigs. Israelis are dogs

That was vulgar? So why did you start the vulgarity? I just answered in your same language!

Why did you start talkin about the movies if you wanted everyone to be on topic?

How does that relate to what we were talking about? Weren't you talking about that movie? Also, this does not prove that India has no millionaires, now does it? You're funny!
Ur abs ryt...he is really very funny...first he will never talk on topic n thn complains....

I think Aryan and RiazHaq are same. Both are using pathetic sources to back up their claim.

You shut up :lol: We didn't need to win the 8 year war, we were defending our country, Iraq had attacked us and had started the war :lol: Israel couldn't even win a 33 day war with Hizbullah, yet they're barking about a possible war with Iran :lol:

About the pig thing, I really don't like to be racist but since I found what you racist I just got an advice for you. First look at yourself in the mirror and then talk :lol:

Indians message from my Iranian brothers to you lol

Anyways jaytel has been known to put a gay rights thread here just thought you might like to know

When we attack them in Kashmir Israel helped the Indians cos they were losing lol. That's why they love Israelis lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom