What's new

Iran, India reach electricity deal

You can't mix two different things. The Reliance Industries is a private company and in a free economy they are free to sell their product to any client they want. But Iran gas and electricity projects are between Govt. of Iran and India.

Also, its old news not just few days ago.

Our company "Reliance" want to buy many companies in USA and also they want funding from US for their acquisitions ventures. That's why they have diverted their supply from Iran. Reliance said to USA they will only stop supply to Iran if they get US market then USA provided them their market and happily purchased all of their oil products.

Do me a favour cut the crap no one here is blind or stupid .

AM, It is not clear why you think truth is just what meets the eye !
India's flip flop if I borrow your words is opposition to gas pipeline and now Indian interest in the same. What is wrong with smart diplomacy ?

India required a nuclear deal and if US had arm twisted India into backing off from the project, India may have made all the right noises to convince US that it is indeed shelving it.

Why is India blamed if it makes use of its leverage and plays its cards well ? If India wants influence in Afghanistan and Iran and India share similar objectives, what is wrong in India sweetening the deal and explore opportunities in electricity generation ?

Again, we should realise that we are just speculating and what happens behind closed doors is anybody's guess. But for my money India is playing well. You can call it the game of diplomacy or polite tricks.

Another case in view is the deal for 126 aircrafts MRCA. Indian pressure on France worked but we are not certain it is actually the Indians who have made this work. The leverage we have on France after the deal will die down. The France may turn around and deliver avionics to Pakistan if JF-17 deal is still open. Now you can call the French two faced but that is how international diplomacy works.

:cheers:

Its good , at least will defuse some tensions and we "May" start trusting each other.
IPI Gas project.
IPI Power Project
IPI Railway Link
IPA Road Link

It will create some connections in between us i suppose which is good.

IPI= Iran Pakistan India
IPA= India Pakistan Afghanistan

Yes this should help us solve a lot of problems as the trust deficit will reduce.

Iran is a rich country due to its oil and this will have a positive impact on the region.
:cheers:

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom