What's new

Iran hopes gas pipeline to Pakistan becomes operational by 2013

The US and her Arbi allies want to punish Iran and if in the process, they can punish Pakistan, all the better - don't think so? OK, has the US or her Arbis any way to bring cheap energy to Pakistan?? Well??

Don't Pakistanis deserve cheap and plentiful energy ?? Do US and her Arbis have a veto on what Pakistanis can and cannot use for energy??

See, friends, there is another dimension to this as well --- If you agree that US and her Arbis are interested solely in defeating the idea of empowered Muslim majority countries, then you must also look at the internal - who or which institutions is enabling the US and her Arbis? By continuing to choose being a economic basket case, Pakistani officials and politicians doom ordinary Pakistanis to be being serfs of the US and her Arbis.

I don't understand the concern here.

The UN sanctions only cover arms and nuclear related material. Oil and gas aren't covered (we even sell to Japan). Payment has become an issue as of late however.

The UN sanctions only cover arms and nuclear related material. Oil and gas aren't covered (we even sell to Japan). Payment has become an issue as of late however.

I think the problem may be the fact that iran rightly in my opinion will not accept pieces of paper printed at will in the US known as US dollars

Asslam alaikum

Well this is a very good news and i hope the other pipeline coming from turkmanistan also start work around that time.
We should have good relations with iran and it should not have any negative effect with our arab brothers i think qatar has good relations with iran.

TARIQ

You don't quite understand Pakistani politicians and their addiction to Western "aid" -- so long is there is even a chance that the kinds of businesses, these politicians and their relatives become involved with, may face US sanction, these politicians, civilian and uniformed, will not be on board

The US and her Arbi allies want to punish Iran and if in the process, they can punish Pakistan, all the better - don't think so? OK, has the US or her Arbis any way to bring cheap energy to Pakistan?? Well??

Don't Pakistanis deserve cheap and plentiful energy ?? Do US and her Arbis have a veto on what Pakistanis can and cannot use for energy??

See, friends, there is another dimension to this as well --- If you agree that US and her Arbis are interested solely in defeating the idea of empowered Muslim majority countries, then you must also look at the internal - who or which institutions is enabling the US and her Arbis? By continuing to choose being a economic basket case, Pakistani officials and politicians doom ordinary Pakistanis to be being serfs of the US and her Arbis.

The hate towards the "Arbis" have infested the deepest darkest part of your soul huh?? To view a pipeline as something more glorious than years of standing for one another. Hate really makes one blind....

Assalam alaikum

there r some ppl who show their low class and i dont care what he is on this forum. Anyhow khomeni and khameni r also form quresh as they we r told they r from ahl albait so iT is kind of insult to them too.

Our Prophet (A-S ) is ARABIC and not PERSIAN.

TARIQ

The hate towards the "Arbis" have infested the deepest darkest part of your soul huh?? To view a pipeline as something more glorious than years of standing for one another. Hate really makes one blind....

If it's wrong to hate enemies of Pakistan and Muslims in general, then I'm guilty and proud of it.

two bankrupt country want to built a multi billion dollar pipe line ? (interesting)

few questions
1 who will finance it ?
2 how will pakistan will pay ? when Iran refused to except Indian rupee which is much more stable than pakistani rupee then how can iran excepts pakistani rupee (on islamic brother wood?)
3. will pakistan is able to prevent a terrorist attack on this pipe line (when GHQ is not safe , how safe will be this pipe line )

two bankrupt country want to built a multi billion dollar pipe line ? (interesting)

few questions
1 who will finance it ?
2 how will pakistan will pay ? when Iran refused to except Indian rupee which is much more stable than pakistani rupee then how can iran excepts pakistani rupee (on islamic brother wood?)
3. is pakistan confident enough prevent that pipe line from terrorist attack / when GHQ of pakistan is attacked how safe will be this pipe line

Cant you read or didnt you read the article or did you read but not understand it or did your mind not accept good news for pakistan. Work is under way on the pipeline.

If reports are accurate, the Iranian claim that their part is close to completion - the problem, no surprise is on the Pakistan (read USA) side - perhaps there may be some movement with the upcoming Gazprom meeting in Pakistan.

Cant you read or didnt you read the article or did you read but not understand it or did your mind not accept good news for pakistan. Work is under way on the pipeline.

this is not the answer to my question ? if you cant answer logically indulge in personal attack this is another way of running away

few questions
1 who will finance it ?
3. is pakistan confident enough prevent that pipe line from terrorist attack / when GHQ of pakistan is attacked how safe will be this pipe line

None of your problems..........
Plus more good news for you:

Pakistan to Exercise Options for More F-16s.

If reports are accurate, the Iranian claim that their part is close to completion - the problem, no surprise is on the Pakistan (read USA) side - perhaps there may be some movement with the upcoming Gazprom meeting in Pakistan.

why blame America for all your mistakes , it your ineffective and inefficient policy should be blamed not other..... you can tell that India also backed out of this pipeline due to american pressure ... we got the nuclear deal, what did pakistan got (drone attacks ?)

Back
Top Bottom