What's new

Iran hopes gas pipeline to Pakistan becomes operational by 2013

I think it's inaccurate to suggest that we blame US for ALL our mistakes - however, US has opposed this project in such a way that even India have felt compelled to distance themselves, we must not ignore reality.

Has Pakistan policy been ineffective and inefficient?? I don't think any serious person will argue otherwise.

If it's wrong to hate enemies of Pakistan and Muslims in general, then I'm guilty and proud of it.

Saudis are now the enemies of muslims world wide??..... oh muse you are getting more and more amusing by the second.

I will not boast on what Saudi has done for Muslims and I will not boast about what Saudi has done for Pakistan. But instead I will say "A time will come on muslims when the one grabbing his religion is like grabbing a burning coal"

Mosamania though i dnt agree with muse .......... but its true tht saudis and khaleegi or gulf arabs dont just donate large sums to f...ng terrorists but also join them whom our army is fighting.......Combined with what we hear on PDF how our people r treated in these countries... remember the afghan guy who was tortured,his genitals mutilated etc by a uae prince with help frm police..... later he was released despite te videographic evidence... While looking up to the whites in ur own countries treating them like i dnt know....etc Such things also creat this strong emotion....hope u will understand and so will some people on this forum.
Salam n Peace.

I will say "A time will come on muslims when the one grabbing his religion is like grabbing a burning coal"
This time as hand for the Sodie.

Why do Muslims hate Sodies? It's not because of it's intimate relationship with Israel - If the Sodie was honest he would have said that they have and want relations with Israel for the cause of peace - but of course then they would be seen as hypocrits, on the one side prodding attacks by promoting their vile Wahabi ideology and on the other hand cooperating against other arbis.

But that still does not answer why the Sodie is so hated - The Sodie have spent ungodly sums of money buying opinion or paying to keep stories out of the media, and yet they are hated by muslims - why?

The same Sodies who paid off the US to attack Iraq, had earlier paid the tyrant Saddam to attack Iran, the same Sodies who now whip Somali garbage collectors paid US$10 Billion to Somali generals to throw Somalia into civil war, only to then fund Wahabi terrorist movements in Somalia.The same Sodie who today boast they helped Pakistan are the same Sodies who are greatest benefactors of the TTP and extremist organizations such as Lashkar e Jhangvi and Sipah e Sahaba, organizations which daily bomb and kill Pakistanis - And in Afghanistan hatred of Muslims was evident in their insistence that Hazara be massacred. But even this does not explain why Muslims hate the Sodie.

The imposition of Wahabi ideology, with the export of this vile weaponized ideology into central Asia has resulted in countless innocents death, why do the muslims hate the Sodie?

Iran hopes gas pipeline to Pakistan becomes operational by 2013

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said that the natural gas pipeline linking Iran to Pakistan will hopefully become operational by 2013, the English language satellite Press TV reported on Sunday.
The Iranian president said that the construction of the natural gas pipeline, stretching from Iran's South Pars gas field to Pakistan, is underway, said the report.
The long-awaited pipeline would hopefully become operational by the end of 2012, he added.
According to the report, Iran plans to export up to 21 million cubic meters of natural gas to Pakistan annually through the multi- billion-dollar pipeline.
The level of trade between Tehran and Islamabad should hit one billion U.S. dollars in the near future, he was quoted as saying.
The Pakistani president proposed that financial transactions between Iran and Pakistan be conducted in the two countries' currencies rather than the U.S. dollar, saying this would help decrease smuggling and improve trade ties, according to Press TV.
The two presidents also discussed the plan to transfer electricity from Iran to Pakistan. Zardari arrived here in Tehran on Saturday as the head of a high-ranking delegation for talks.

Excellant news unlike indians which caved under american pressure for once our politicos didnt. We need to do more of this and do deals with neighbours and have good relations with neighbours and not to follow US ulterior motives.

We got Nuclear Deal in return. Also this IPI pipeline was a pipe dream to start with. Not many Indians would be comfortable with handing over our energy security to Pakistan.

We got Nuclear Deal in return. Also this IPI pipeline was a pipe dream to start with. Not many Indians would be comfortable with handing over our energy security to Pakistan.

Also point to be noted that we had enough trouble even to pay for the oil bills. We tried everything including bank transfer through German bank and what not. Same issue of payment is a big problem.

The official statement a day back or two was that it will be operational on our side by 2014.

Its also a fact that all infrastrcture has been laid down on Iranian side we are just making it linger. time to act and complete as soon as possible

Also point to be noted that we had enough trouble even to pay for the oil bills. We tried everything including bank transfer through German bank and what not. Same issue of payment is a big problem.

Iran has problem with almost all the western country but prefer their payment in the currency of "The Great Satan".

Iran has problem with almost all the western country but prefer their payment in the currency of "The Great Satan".

And no damn international institution is allowing payment through them.

Wonder how Pakistan going to pay the bills??? In Rupees???

i read somewhere that gillani was suggesting this. they can buy pakistani goods like jf17 lol

India is setting up a mechanism to do this.

i read somewhere that gillani was suggesting this. they can buy pakistani goods like jf17 lol

Selling defence equipment to Iran.That's gonna sit well with the rest of the world :P.
But I guess Pakistan would do what India did.
India to pay for Iran oil in rupees - Rediff.com Business
Via Turkish bank and UAE, India will pay Iran for oil - Indian Express

International trade runs on US Dollars, Euro and to a small extent British pounds. There are a lot of other currencies that are much more stable than Indian or Pakistani rupees like Australian Dollar,UAE Dirham, Singapore Dollar etc but they could not replace USD or EUR.

We can try barter system. I heard that the other 2 big importers of oil from Iran , China & Korea, overcome the payment problem by selling cars, heavy machinery etc to Iran in return for oil.

Back
Top Bottom