What's new

Iran freeing al Qaeda men to fight in ******: report

Jandullah is American sponsored organisation but Iran has been sponsoring BLA which is supported by US and Israel but co-operating with Jandulah.
Iran also supported US in Iraq invasion and in return death squads were allowed by US for settling the scores with Sunnis.
later the humiliating hanging of Saddam by the hands of Mulla Sadar was a second agreement of Iran and US.
Same as TTP call them self but are enimies with Afghan Talibans.

At the moment al-qaeeda is a an elusive organisation and depend what are people involved.

I don't know but i have the feeling that iran is embarking upon cold start.
ideology must have come from Indians.
Those ruling Iran does not have brains to think deeply.
They are just religious freaks or some thing else in the cover of religious freaks.

I know, till late 80's many Iranians were studying in Lahore medical and engineering colleges that includes girls and boys both.

Iranian cadets and officers still train till today.. I am only talkling military
by the way if Iranians are buying the Indian cold start strategy then their backsides will be frozen as well as that Indian day dreaming moron for a general

our Chief Jusitce Iftikhar Choudry (the one eyed moron) released the terrorsts of Lal Mosque, Sipah Sahabah and Balochistan that had proven involvement and witnesses in killing both the security personal and civilians.. that doesnt make Pakistan an Al Qaeda, taliban feering country...

just like flameboard said, I will like to see the names and the charge sheet of those people.

going by definition any Jamaat islami leader can qualify as a TTP activist because they openly support the Taqfiri ideology and the killing of Pakistanis

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom