What's new

Iran Disputes Israeli Arms Claim

These protests were occurring and the following day Israel assassinates Hamas military commander and go figure protests end.
Large protests occurred from July 2011 to September.

There's nothing advanced about artillery rockets, lol. They're just like 200mm rockets, basically enlarged grad rockets.

I thought you were speaking of fajr, these aren't WS1.
These are Syrian WS-1 and WS-1B clones. 302-mm rockets with range up to 180 km and speed 5.2 Mach. They are much more advanced than Iranian Fajr-5.

Being an Indianian, its hard to comment on Israel vs Iran threads but I dont support covert involvement in any separatist movement.

What separatist movements are you speaking of???

- Crazy mullah regime dusputes it?
- Another proof that it true.

Unlike crazy Iranian regime Israel has freedom of speech and most of the journalists are actually very critical to the government.

Timing was bad: everyone is busy with Ukraine now.
can someone question Holocaust in israel????

Thats the guy who was sitting in Qaher-313?

What else do u expect him to say when his advanced WS-1 rockets got intercepted?
those rockets are Syrian, and most probably Syrian opposition has decided to repay their debt to their Zionist masters by providing the show's material (if they are not Hollywood's special effects).
apparently in Zionists eyes cement bags are called WS1 rockets. no sir, our rockets were those you tasted in 8day war.

those rockets are Syrian, and most probably Syrian opposition has decided to repay their debt to their Zionist masters by providing the show's material (if they are not Hollywood's special effects).
apparently in Zionists eyes cement bags are called WS1 rockets. no sir, our rockets were those you tasted in 8day war.
Look ate their fins and noses. Exactly WS-1 and WS-1B. Rockets are indeed Syrian license made but ship came from Iran.

Look ate their fins and noses. Exactly WS-1 and WS-1B. Rockets are indeed Syrian license made but ship came from Iran.
based on what proof? Zionist's words? :lol:
Oh, yeah we also put a cement bag with "made in Iran" marks beside Syrian missiles to help your show.:lol:

I wonder whether you assume the whole world idiot or this is your level of intelligence.
however Netanyahu's anger over European's silence about this fake news gives my answer.

Last edited:
Never heard of him before, and now i wonder, why does Pakistani branding a terrorist?
probably he is a false flagger?!!! I don't know...

According to Wiki source you posted, he is considered a 'terrorist' only by U.S government and not by 'many countries'. ;)

He is also in EU sanction list, but being officially called a terrorist is a whole different story.

So, why they have sanctioned him? has it been because of charity works of him? ;) :lol:

So, why they have sanctioned him? has it been because of charity works of him? ;) :lol:

Just wanted to point out that branding a person officially as a 'terrorist' is a lot different than only putting sanctions on him. He's on EU sanction list because of aiding SAA and Assad government. Still all of those countries are no more than roughly 30, while there are more than 190 countries in the world.

And it's no more a secret that U.S or EU list of 'terrorists' is ridiculous, only branding those whom they don't like, while many of their allies are aiding and funding terrorists in the daylight.

Who is the man in your avatar?
as other members have said, its general qassem suleimani.

Never heard of him before, and now i wonder, why does Pakistani branding a terrorist?
thats because he is the head of qods force( iranian equilant of pkistans ISI, indian RAW, or american CIA)

there is no such thing as terrosrist. i hope you have heard that old saying one nations hero is another nations terrorist, a perfect example would be that of george washington founding father of modern USA declared terrorist by the then british authorities.

Last edited:
probably he is a false flagger?!!! I don't know...

i am not a false flagger sir, although i have just joined PDF, but i have been reading the forums for a long time and actually it was some posts of people like you that made me joined PDF.

Interesting that there are 2 kinds of rockets:

5656546.1394624511.jpg

1) One has more conic nose shape, 3 yellow stripes and square stabilizers. Other has 2 yellow stripes, rounded nose and little swept stabilizers. Just like WS-1 and WS-1B:

575753457.1394622593.jpg

6gfc52ifwx18o4b5dj12.1394622868.jpg

WS-1B has 180 km range and 5.2 Mach speed
! Yet Hazzy997 claimed they are not advanced at all. :lol:
madam, will you please tell me the speed of pakistani shaheen 2 missile and iranian sejjel 2 missile??

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom