What's new

Iran Discovers Remote-Controlled, Time Bombs along Border with Pakistan

twilight

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
TEHRAN (FNA)- Iran's Deputy Police Chief Brigadier General Ahmad Reza Radan said that Iranian Law Enforcement Police forces have discovered different kinds of explosive devices, including 20 remote-controlled and time bombs, planted along the borders with Pakistan.

"The intelligence and border guard forces of Iran's Law Enforcement Police in cooperation with the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) and Intelligence Ministry forces have discovered and seized 20 radio-controlled and time bombs along the Iran-Pakistan border after a series of intensive intelligence operations," Radan said, addressing a ceremony in Tehran on Saturday.

"The operations were conducted in the zero-point border area and a member of the team (of saboteurs) was arrested while others fled to Pakistan," he added.

Iran has long been taking growingly tight measures along its eastern borders with Afghanistan and Pakistan in war on terrorists and drug-traffickers.

Eastern Iran borders Afghanistan, which is the world's number one opium and drug producer. Iran's geographical position has made the country a favorite transit corridor for drug traffickers who intend to smuggle their cargoes from Afghanistan to drug dealers in Europe.

Iran spends billions of dollars and has lost thousands of its police troops in the war against traffickers. Owing to its rigid efforts, Iran makes 85 percent of the world's total opium seizures and has turned into the leading country in drug campaign.

The anti-drug squads of the Iranian Law Enforcement Police have intensified their countrywide campaign against drug-trafficking through staging long-term systematic operations for the last three years.

On Wednesday, Iranian Interior Minister Mostafa Mohammad Najjar announced that the country's police forces have discovered and seized over 32 tons of different types of narcotics at the country's Eastern borders in the last two weeks.

Fars News Agency :: Iran Discovers Remote-Controlled, Time Bombs along Border with Pakistan

Yup... Throw the BLA terrorists in Iranian jails lock them up and throw away the keys.

^^^ Baboon liberation army will still infilterate Via Afghanistan..
They really are a menace.

QUETTA: Eleven illegal immigrants were reportedly killed on Friday in a firing incident in Pothan area, near Pakistan-Iran border and some 80 kilometres northwest of Gwadar.

Balochistan Home Secretary told Dawn that special teams had been dispatched for confirmation of the incident.

Reports suggested that the illegal immigrants included Tajiks, Uzbeks and Pakistanis, and they wanted to cross the border through illegal channels when they were fired upon by unknown persons.

Earlier this year, 11 such immigrants were killed by unknown armed men while they wanted to cross the Iranian border through illegal channels.

Iranians do the right thing the first time see them shoot them and then investigate i believe these killing are related to the plot.

Actually , I can't Understand why Pakistan Gov and Army let Pakistan become a terrorist colony !? IT has any good result for Pakistan !?

We share the border with Afghanistan thats Mountainous and in order for it to be Moniterd will require immense manpower plus billions upon billions in infrastructure which we don't have.

We share the border with Afghanistan thats Mountainous and in order for it to be Moniterd will require immense manpower plus billions upon billions in infrastructure which we don't have.

sigh ... those who live in those mountain become a pain .... they use Islam as an excuse but they hurt Muslims more than westerns ...

well , but about Pak_ IRan border ... we revive some bad news ...

Just like ISI and CIA and KSA cooperation to insecure Iran's south-east

Ayatollah, don't be so naive! Does Hezbollah ring a bell?

well , I didn't know that Lebanese is one of Iran's state ... thanks to remind me ... and fighting against Zions is different to bombing in Muslim town ....

sigh ... those who live in those mountain become a pain .... they use Islam as an excuse but they hurt Muslims more than westerns ...

well , but about Pak_ IRan border ... we revive some bad news ...

Just like ISI and CIA and KSA cooperation to insecure Iran's south-east

well , I didn't know that Lebanese is one of Iran's state ... thanks to remind me ... and fighting against Zions is different to bombing in Muslim town ....

Word play doesn't work. You got my point, that's all I wanted. ;)

Iranians do the right thing the first time see them shoot them and then investigate i believe these killing are related to the plot.

What is your opinion when Indian BSF fires upon illegal migrants from Bangladesh???

They thought of using it as a proxy against India, but it backfired.

So you are saying that Indian consulates on PAk AFG border financed by India are their helping people Pakistan created to be used as proxy against India cross into pakistan and commit terrorist activities.

What is your opinion when Indian BSF fires upon illegal migrants from Bangladesh???

India or Bangladesh aren't part of the topic.

Back
Top Bottom