What's new

Iran closes border with Pakistan

24 rockets fired from Iran into Pakistan

QUETTA: As many as 24 rockets were fired by the Iranian forces in Mashkail Tehsil of Washuk District, a bordering town of Pakistan, on Monday.
Talking to Daily Times Balochistan Home Secretary Akbar Hussain Durani confirmed the firing of rockets by the Iranian forces. Frontier Corps spokesman Khan Wasey also confirmed the rocket attack and said the Iranian forces fired 24 rockets in Jumi Sham area, near an FC checkpost. “The FC checkpost is in two kilometres’ proximity of the said areas,” he said and added: “FC returned fire with mortar shells towards Iran.” However, no loss of life was reported in the attack since the area is a desolated place.
“Loud explosions rocked the entire Pak-Iran border area,” Wasey went on to say, adding that, however, FC personnel’s timely retaliation silenced the Iranian side and that there was no loss of life. The local administration lodged a protest with the Iranian authorities regarding the latest skirmish. Iranian border guards have repeatedly fired rockets into Pakistani territory, creating panic among people living in areas bordering Iran.
24 rockets fired from Iran into Balochistan
Iran don't have zionist Al Qaeda, so it's not their fault, rather Pakistan's

closing the border with Pakistan is not impossible at least partially .
after all the boarder is closed with concrete wall and moat in most of it only there are roads that controlled by police and sadly saravan border that because of being a mountainous area is behind the schedule . if the somehow close saravan border then closing the rest is just closing some checkpoints .

Pakistan needs to seal the border, all the way from KPK to Balochistan province, seal is completely & mine the border completely.

Keep it closed. All responsible countries fence their borders. Dont know when pakistanis will going to learn.

1520722_1439832812895027_1651955917_n.jpg

Iran don't have zionist Al Qaeda, so it's not their fault, rather Pakistan's
Do not derail this thread you majoos.Iran funded the first sectarian anti sunni organization in Pakistan ,The Tehreek e Nifaz e Fiqah Jafaria long before Sipah Sahaba existed.
We dont need pests like you lecturing us about our country.

By the way fukuoka...How is the French government taking care of you guys? I hear the far right parties have a problem with over representation of "ethnic minorities" in the french football team

Good Iranian liars can do all the propaganda btw who would like to visit IRAN lol, they think as if they are USA, their attitude is under our feet. Good now we should Mine the border with Iran and Afghanistan :D

Iran seems pretty pissed off at the deaths of Shias. But they were Pakistani Shias not Iranian. So why this reaction?
Bilawajah baap bannay ka shoq aur kuch bhi nahi. Shits they give non, drama they create infinite.

I think the only open border thats left for Pakistan now is Afghan border. How long before Afghanistan also closes the border?
That is what I want to see, let the afghans close that border and when the hash loses her effect the first thing they will realize is oh shit, food comes from that gate. lol

Do not derail this thread you majoos.Iran funded the first sectarian anti sunni organization in Pakistan ,The Tehreek e Nifaz e Fiqah Jafaria long before Sipah Sahaba existed.

By the way fukuoka...How is the French government taking care of you guys? I hear the far right parties have a problem with over representation of "ethnic minorities" in the french football team
Dont be so harsh on the retard. LOL

Last edited:

Go seel mental treatment, crazy liar

Sunni don't invade everybody like zionist Al Qaeda, beheading muslims, and are full of respect for the american soldier released

Thank you for closing the gate brothers , we deeply appreciate it. one less headache to worry about right now as killing TTP is on our main agenda right now.

And, these guys wanted to sell us their gas. Imagine how Iran would've taken our economy hostage once Pakistan had become dependent on their gas.

Backstabbing, pro-Indian Iran should never be trusted by Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom