What's new

Iran border guards fire mortars into Balochistan

LOLx. its not Al-Sunnah its Al-Sunni

A reminder: Pakistan was not part of any Sectarian coalition,
Pakistan is not part of any Sectarian Coalition and
Pakistan will never be part of any Sectarian Coalition.

example. Iran-Iraq war 1980s,
joint US-Israel plan to attack on Iran in 2010-11
Israel-GCC plan to attack on Iran 2014-15,
Yemen war.
But Pakistan is part of covert GCC funded sunni groups that want to harm Iran in the ongoing "ME proxy war" btwn KSA and Iran. But yes, Pakistan is generally neutral. Money will always tempt Pakistan into "helping " Gulfies..

because more terrorists and smugglers come from Pakistan into Iran. thats why! Iran has better and more serious border controls than Pakistani govt. thats a fact. Also, Pakistan has become the hub for sunni terrorists like Jundullah to cross into Iran and cause problems for iranians. Pakistani govt will say they know nothing ,but who else can be blamed but them?
ok so why hasnt there been even one incident of "accidental" attack by Pakistan?

Pakistanis should have joined Al-Sunnah coalition in Yemen
Don't worry. No matter what happens, The people of both Iran and Saudi Arabia will stand with us in a war against you. Any given day. A war against you will unite us. Everyone knows this

But Pakistan is part of covert GCC funded sunni groups that want to harm Iran in the ongoing "ME proxy war" btwn KSA and Iran. But yes, Pakistan is generally neutral. Money will always tempt Pakistan into "helping " Gulfies..
Pakistan never officially join any sectarian alliance.
but
sometimes Iranian action forced Pakistani officials to support GCC unofficially..

Pakistan should take Iran from neck and ask behave other wise your butt will be kicked all over in ME like football if our guns start firing Tehran will have curfew basterds

Looks like pakistan is getting attacked from every front.

Looks like you need some help to find your way home little man now roll along we have better things to do unlike you retards spreading bullshit to give yourselves an orgasm mate

No you cannot. Iran is one of the powerful armies in the world.
No,
Still standing strong and ready to fight. Pakistan is full of volunteers ready to sacrifice. If we go down then we will take our enemy with us.

R Iranians are on hashish a again?
They really need a dose this is not a way neither pak wud hv been sitting still afterwards

Iranians are fighting Baloch terrorist groups which operates on both side of the border supported by India.

I think there should be rule against "Using the word" BREAKING

Because dead threads remain in "BREAKIng" mode for 2-3 years

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom