What's new

Iran bans import of UK and US Covid-19 vaccines, saying they're 'completely untrustworthy'

There are more options. The Russian vaccine, for example.
Other than that, Iran already has a vaccine that is undergoing human trials at the moment. The third group of volunteers were vaccinated today. We also have 7 other potential vaccines in line that 3 of them will undergo human trials soon.
I have massive reserve for Russian vaccine. China sinovac vaccine efficiency is validated by third party in big country like Brazil with high level cases of covid-19. So the vaccine result can be internationally trusted. It has already approved by Brazil and many countries. It is the most trusted vaccine after Pfizer and Modena.

I have massive reserve for Russian vaccine. China sinovac vaccine efficiency is validated by third party in big country like Brazil with high level cases of covid-19. So the vaccine result can be internationally trusted. It has already approved by Brazil and many countries. It is the most trusted vaccine after Pfizer and Modena.
The Russian vaccine was the first one to be mass produced and undergo human trials if I'm not mistaken. Also, It's been injected to medical staff in Russia since August and it is about to be produced in million doses in India. India has already agreed to produce 300 million doses of the Sputnik vaccine.

The Russian vaccine was the first one to be mass produced and undergo human trials if I'm not mistaken. Also, It's been injected to medical staff in Russia since August and it is about to be produced in million doses in India. India has already agreed to produce 300 million doses of the Sputnik vaccine.
Yes but is the result validated by third party? There is no point for Russian to declare their own vaccine good. Tell me, how many countries are procuring Russian vaccine compare to Sinovac?
Does being first means it's good? I will say it's a rush job and since no third party participate in it's project. It's efficiency and safety is highly sceptical.

Yes but is the result validated by third party? There is no point for Russian to declare their own vaccine good. Tell me, how many countries are procuring Russian vaccine compare to Sinovac?
I don't know how many countries are producing it, but many countries have purchased doses of it for trials: Argentina, Egypt, Republic of Korea, India, Serbia, Venezuela, Mexico, Uzbekistan, Brazil, etc.

The efficacy has been reported around 91% by Russians but I couldn't find anything about its efficacy reported by third parties.

Does being first means it's good? I will say it's a rush job and since no third party participate in it's project. It's efficiency and safety is highly sceptical.
Fair point. The significance of it being first is that it has been there for a long time and it has been tested on many volunteers, meaning that they have had more time to study its side effects.
I don't think we can have any reliable stats for any vaccine before July. We need to wait.

Moreover how could we be so sure that they gonna give us the actual vaccines not the experimental ones? Can you trust these savages that are supporting Israeli and Saudi Mass murderers?
you can't be sure on what you get
American and British vaccines will be Mass produced Based upon the procedure of changing RNAs of human with messenger RNAs called mRNA. A new procedure that might end up with cancer in the long run. @Hack-Hook you could help us more with this special subject.
I doubt that process itself can be that harmful as those mRNA are supposed to get destroyed after they built the proteins they were built to build and then those proteins trigger immune response because they are alien, my problem wit Moderna and Pfiers and Sputnik vaccines is not the process they use , my problem is that these vaccines from USA and Russia are rushed out vaccines that they did not passed the necessary stages to determine their safety and that always is a receipt for disasters
There are more options. The Russian vaccine, for example.
that's also a rushed out vaccine that skipped 3rd stage of human trial

Iran bans foreign companies from testing COVID-19 vaccines on Iranians: president

(Reuters) - Foreign companies will not be allowed to test COVID-19 vaccines on the Iranian people, President Hassan Rouhani said on Saturday, a day after Iran’s Supreme Leader banned vaccine imports from the United States and Britain.

“Foreign companies wanted to give us vaccines so they would be tested on the Iranian people. But the health ministry prevented it,” Rouhani said in televised remarks, without naming the companies or giving further details.

“Our people will not be a testing device for vaccine manufacturing companies,” he added. “We shall purchase safe foreign vaccines.”

Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, Iran’s highest authority, said on Friday the U.S. and Britain were “untrustworthy” and possibly sought to spread the infection to other countries.

Iran could obtain vaccines from other reliable places, he added, without giving details. China and Russia are both allies of Iran, the Middle East country hardest hit by the coronavirus.

Khamenei repeated the accusations in a tweet that was removed by Twitter along with a message saying it violated the platform’s rules against misinformation.

That was a reference to a scandal in the 1980s in which blood infected with HIV was distributed in France, and later abroad, even after the government became aware of the problem.
Hundreds of people in Iran were among those infected.
France's then prime minister Laurent Fabius was charged with manslaughter but acquitted in 1999, while his health minister was convicted but never punished.

This is the reason why the French population is the least 'vaccine friendly' in Europe. About 40% of the population say that they won't take a vaccine.

Ayatollah Sayyed Ali Khamenei Speech On American and British Covid Vaccine

well if there was no alternate source of vaccine it was worrisome , but there is other foreign source . also we have our vaccine which is made by Barkat Institute (Interestingly after the news of promising results from the vaccine the company get sanctioned by USA :rolleyes1:) and also another vaccine is being developed jointly with Iran and Cuba .
also there are a dozen more vaccine being developed at early stage in Iran and around the world

Last edited:
also we have out vaccine which is made by Barkat Institute (Interestingly after the news of promising results from the vaccine the company get sanctioned by USA :rolleyes1:)
Curious that,isnt it?.Why its almost as tho the us was doing everything it could to stop iran being able to access medicines or vaccines,or maybe its just out of sheer childish spite,chump seems to be a big fan of that noxious sentiment,for iran rejecting its "generous" donation of a small amount of us vaccine....
I mean who knows when it comes present day chumpist neo fascist run america,its not like they`re operating on things that we all take for granted,you know like logic.....or even basic sanity.

Intrestingly the initial result from the company that get sanctioned stated that its vaccine have more than 90% effectiveness and unlike american vaccine target all antigen in the virus and more importantly dont need to be kept at ridiculous temprature of minus 70 cellisious

Back
Top Bottom