What's new

Iran backed Houthis in Yemen now equipped with cool gear recently shipped from Iran

In none of those Twitter posts it is mentioned the equipment had Iranian origins. OP has made two mistake, no offense. First opening a thread Based on a Twitter account. Second mistake, putting Iran's name in a title that has no base or evidence in the real World.

If i were the OP, then i wouldve never undermined Yemen. Yemen is a country of millions not a small village. They can build what they need for their armed forces.

In none of those Twitter posts it is mentioned the equipment had Iranian origins. OP has made two mistake, no offense. First opening a thread Based on a Twitter account. Second mistake, putting Iran's name in a title that has no base or evidence in the real World.

If i were the OP, then i wouldve never undermined Yemen. Yemen is a country of millions not a small village. They can build what they need for their armed forces.
independent and strong yemen is crucial for everyone

Saudi Arabia needs Turkish assistance in Yemen if they wish to counter Iranian style arming of militias. Saudi Arabia relying too much on supporting traditional parties and going with traditional approach which is not going to give them the upper hand. Iran doesn't care and Iranian leadership is sectarian and will gladly arm Shi'ite militias to make them dominant party of these nations. If you are going to ignore that and revamp your strategy that I'm not sure who can help you.

Iran want to heavily arm Houthi's as part of long term strategy of coercing Saudi Arabia to accept their domination of Gulf region and accept them as regional power. Saudi's are not making effort to counter this by being backer for Sunni parties in region and so its future doesn't look good as its security will continue to deteriorate over time.

somehow i get a gut feeling this is Russian aid... or even domestic yemeni equipped.

Iranian aid is usually extremely practical and low-key. Things that make a huge difference without being too flashy (training, funding, specific weapons like ATGMs, anti-ship/anti- air missiles etc.etc..)

You rarely/almost never see Iranian backed forces get fancy Special forces type equipment. (with the exception of hezbollah, who absolutely needs elite, well equipped forces to overcome/match Israeli technological and numerical advantage)

with that said this is actually really effective propagnda. not only a morale boost for their troops, but also encouragement to future youths to join to houthi movement.

Saudi Arabia needs Turkish assistance in Yemen if they wish to counter Iranian style arming of militias. Saudi Arabia relying too much on supporting traditional parties and going with traditional approach which is not going to give them the upper hand. Iran doesn't care and Iranian leadership is sectarian and will gladly arm Shi'ite militias to make them dominant party of these nations. If you are going to ignore that and revamp your strategy that I'm not sure who can help you.

Iran want to heavily arm Houthi's as part of long term strategy of coercing Saudi Arabia to accept their domination of Gulf region and accept them as regional power. Saudi's are not making effort to counter this by being backer for Sunni parties in region and so its future doesn't look good as its security will continue to deteriorate over time.

Turkey and Qatar back Houthis. In fact, they back Islamists in general. Houthis are Islamists.

5aa0002567b0a91af85d2e92.jpg

20200112_2_40287397_51130839-scaled-e1578833686875.jpg

Turkey and Qatar back Houthis. In fact, they back Islamists in general. Houthis are Islamists.

5aa0002567b0a91af85d2e92.jpg

20200112_2_40287397_51130839-scaled-e1578833686875.jpg

Turkey does not support Houthi's, Qatar doesn't either, it supports MB branch of Yemen, but it allows Houthi's to speak on Al Jazeera and covers Yemen due to feud with Saudi Arabia.

Turkey not gonna support an Iranian regime militia which supports Assad and wants Turkish withdrawal from Idlib. Months ago Iran, Assad, Russia and Iranian sponsored militias killed Turkish troops. But as Iranian falseflagger full of hatred for Sunni Muslims you want all these entities to hate each other as much possible and to obey Iran.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/turkey-condemns-deadly-houthi-attack-in-yemen/1707558

Back
Top Bottom