What's new

Iran automotive news and updates

New Recruit

Reaction score
This thread is dedicated to Iran automotive industry.

lavz0uatlwjzjixzyzyh.jpg

ex7.jpg

Iranian Sahand truck.

index.php

index.php

All are the copy of Western Cars.

There all a copy of a platform of pevgeot and most look similar or their designs look terrible and usually aimed at internal market because nobody is interested other than a few countries.

hahahaha yeah sure. I am sure all countries can say that. concentrate on your tourism bubble kid. make more nightclubs for europeans to come into. while you are at it make more hamams and get turk girls in bikini to give foam massage to english guys. :lol: leave the real economy to us.

:lol: what economy? the one that people were rallying about? I think you mixed it up kid , those hamams are filled with europeon babes for Turkish men ;) maybe theres persian women aswell :lol:

For once in your lifes take constructive critism , and stop crying like kids , if something is good , people will say its good , if its bad they will say it , look when iran makes a good design thing Turkish members and even others say its good , thats rare but still . I can honestly say even when you look at these cars and even look at their technical specs etc you know the truth. Also you said countries that are sanctioned , Iran had big partnerships with europeon companies even under sanctions few years ago , you was producing i think pevgeots or some europeon cars so.....

You guys are seriously messed up .. Plain embarrassing

Back
Top Bottom