What's new

Iran - Armenia relations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackoV

New Recruit

Reaction score
Could anyone please explain me..

Iran population mostly Islam... government almost extremely islam.. Why in earth cooperate with Armenia? (which is 100% christianity)

I mean.. seeing all the laws in Iran.. Seeing the punishment people get for things.. im like WTF LOL! but still the government <3 armenia? Also the population?? (no idea)

I realllyyy don't see any logic.. (only using armenia.. for Azerbijan conflict etc).

Iran population mostly Islam... government almost extremely islam.. Why in earth cooperate with Armenia? (which is 100% christianity)

I mean.. seeing all the laws in Iran.. Seeing the punishment people get for things.. im like WTF LOL! but still the government <3 armenia? Also the population?? (no idea)

I realllyyy don't see any logic.. (only using armenia.. for Azerbijan conflict etc).

WTF !? :what:

(USA / Israel) - Saudi relations wtf !!!

:coffee:

WTF !? :what:

(USA / Israel) - Saudi relations wtf !!!

:coffee:

Yes same! So tell me what benefits iran have?

Saudi relations with US/IS is to get weapons.. sell Oil blabla

But Iran?

The reason you find this hard to believe is because you have been brainwashed by your government and media to view Muslims and their country through the prism of religion only.
Since you have this one dimensional view of us, you have a hard time believing that we are humans just like you. we have the same emotions, the same needs and wants as you.

In the case of Iran, Armenia is a natural ally since it is hostile to Azerbaijan and Turkey.
Religion plays no role in it.

It's like us asking how can Catholic France and Protestant England co-operate?

Ask proper questions and we will help you. Try to troll and we will wipe you on the floor. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you're not trolling, yet, but you need to do a min of googling before asking such questions.

start here

Persian Armenia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Armenia
Iranian Armenians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The reason you find this hard to believe is because you have been brainwashed by your government and media to view Muslims and their country through the prism of religion only.
Since you have this one dimensional view of us, you have a hard time believing that we are humans just like you. we have the same emotions, the same needs and wants as you.

In the case of Iran, Armenia is a natural ally since it is hostile to Azerbaijan and Turkey.
Religion plays no role in it.

It's like us asking how can Catholic France and Protestant England co-operate?
You're wrong in that bold part. Both Armenia and Azarbaijan were part of Iran till not too long ago. Both are our brother countries. Even Turkey is a country that shares a ton of things with us. We're friendly to both Armenia and Turkey, in the case of Armenia we're allies, and we would love to be friends w/ Azarbaijan as well. The problem is with Aliyev Republic and I won't go into the details here.

^ I disagree with Turkey, we share close to nothing with them (language, culture, ethnicity) but Azerbaijanis yes we share some things.

In the case of Armenia, they are a great people and we have a long history of peace with them. There are many Armenians living inside Iran and have added a lot of value to our country.

Also if you look at history, Iran always stands up for the persecuted and bullied. The people that have been treated roughly and unfairly have an ally in Iran. Thats why we help the downtrodden Palestinians and Lebanese. Same with Armenia, they have been bullied by Turkey and Azerbaijan for 100 years, with genocide, blockades and so forth. So we can't just sit by and see them harmed in this way, so we help them out.

^ I disagree with Turkey, we share close to nothing with them (language, culture, ethnicity) but Azerbaijanis yes we share some things.

In the case of Armenia, they are a great people and we have a long history of peace with them. There are many Armenians living inside Iran and have added a lot of value to our country.

Also if you look at history, Iran always stands up for the persecuted and bullied. The people that have been treated roughly and unfairly have an ally in Iran. Thats why we help the downtrodden Palestinians and Lebanese. Same with Armenia, they have been bullied by Turkey and Azerbaijan for 100 years, with genocide, blockades and so forth. So we can't just sit by and see them harmed in this way, so we help them out.
well as neighbors we do share many things with them. 1000 years of being beside each other has this effect. My point is that there is no reason why we can't be friends with all these countries. Aliyev Republic just chose to distance itself from Iran while the Armenians didn't.

What's so weird about it?
Armenia needs Iran because it's a landlocked country engulfed by hostile territories (Azerbaijan, Turkey and even Georgia since Georgia is closer to the west and can't be trusted by the ex-Soviet Armenia which still tries to prove her loyalty to Russia in the Caucasus I think), so Iran would doubtlessly become the natural ally for Iran. Moreover, Iran is the most rational way for Armenia to get out from being land locked because Iran's integrated rail network could connect Armenia to free waters through the Persian Gulf or the sea of Oman.
For Iran, Armenia could be used as a lever in the Caucasus and Iran could benefit from being in the Caucasus as Persia has always been one of the 3 traditional powers (Russian empire, Ottoman empire, Persian empire) in that region. But Iran's support for Armenia is exaggerated I think and it mostly comes from Iran's willingness to maintain balance in the Caucasus and also to have a country that could be seen as a long lasting economic partner. Both countries enjoy good diplomatic and economic relations and it's going to increase in the near future for sure.
Also, do not forget that Iran hosts a large Armenian population that are one of the most respected minorities in Iran due to their loyalty and hard work for the progress of Iran. Iranians like Armenians for many such reasons.

All religions have the same God, so whats the issue?

Speaking about Islamic Iran, it has a high tolerance for various religions (unlike certain Arab states), even Jews have a big community and live nicely there, despite of West propaganda how "Iran hates Jews".

Speaking about geopolitics, its all about mutual benefit. I hope both countries will keep increasing their cooperation in various areas :tup:

All religions have the same God, so whats the issue?

Speaking about Islamic Iran, it has a high tolerance for various religions (unlike certain Arab states), even Jews have a big community and live nicely there, despite of West propaganda how "Iran hates Jews".

Speaking about geopolitics, its all about mutual benefit. I hope both countries will keep increasing their cooperation in various areas :tup:

The issue is divide on conquer.
It's easier for Europeans to launch savage wars against the sub-human darkies around the world when they are just 1 dimensional religious nut jobs. This whole religious narrative has been brainwashed into the people of the western nations so they don't think for themselves and agree to any wars the government want's to start (Iraq/Afghanistan anyone?)

You mention logic? you are not using even 1% logic you are using your wahabi Ideology.
Armenia was part of Iran thousands of Years before Islam even existed. we support them because they are Iranic people
and that the torks committed genocide against them. They are our brothers and we will always support them.
you think Iran should choose to back countries or peoples who have same religion as them over people who are genetically close to us? most Iranian I met are not even religious and do not give the slightest crap about any religion never mind Islam.
being religious is a matter of personal reasons, being A Persian and defending our Iranic brother is something we must do.

You mention logic? you are not using even 1% logic you are using your wahabi Ideology.
Armenia was part of Iran thousands of Years before Islam even existed. we support them because they are Iranic people
and that the torks committed genocide against them. They are our brothers and we will always support them.
you think Iran should choose to back countries or peoples who have same religion as them over people who are genetically close to us? most Iranian I met are not even religious and do not give the slightest crap about any religion never mind Islam.
being religious is a matter of personal reasons, being A Persian and defending our Iranic brother is something we must do.

That is the reason we must also start supporting the Kurds and the Ossetians from mistreatment. Kurds as everyone knows are Iranic people but I don't know how many of you have heard of the Ossetians.

They are the northernmost Iranic people and are Christians...

Ossetians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They call their own race Iron (Iran) and have been persecuted be Georgia for a very long time.

Here is a video showing how they are being killed:

Last edited by a moderator:
That is the reason we must also start supporting the Kurds and the Ossetians from mistreatment. Kurds as everyone knows are Iranic people but I don't know how many of you have heard of the Ossetians.

They are the northernmost Iranic people and are Christians...

Ossetians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They call their own race Iron (Iran) and have been persecuted be Georgia for a very long time.

Here is a video showing how they are being killed:

Yes I knew about kurds but not ossetians.
I remember a while ago it was said Israel or USA cold use Georgia as a base to attack to Iran.
if that happened then we can take back Georgia.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom