What's new

IPP Profits Sizzle While Powerless Pak Consumers Suffer in Summer Heat

Why not govt. tax free all investments in renewable energy development ?

Anyhow.. i suspect that shahbaz sharif have a plan in his mind.. all eyes on him!

Since publishing this post on my blog, I have received some significant feedback from power industry insiders.

The feedback suggests that the power market is being deliberately manipulated by a few to make a lot of money at the expense of millions of Pakistanis.

It reminds me of the Enron scandal in US which caused load-shedding in California because of market manipulation. Enron falsely blamed it on gen capacity constraints cause by tough environmental regulations in California. Several Enron executives were convicted and jailed.

I hope that Pakistani media and judiciary will investigate and expose such a scandal in Pakistan. It will be great service to the entire nation.

Since publishing this post on my blog, I have received some significant feedback from power industry insiders.

The feedback suggests that the power market is being deliberately manipulated by a few to make a lot of money at the expense of millions of Pakistanis.

It reminds me of the Enron scandal in US which caused load-shedding in California because of market manipulation. Enron falsely blamed it on gen capacity constraints cause by tough environmental regulations in California. Several Enron executives were convicted and jailed. You will be doing a great service to the suffering Pakistanis by exposing the manipulators.

I hope that Pakistani media and judiciary will investigate and expose such a scandal in Pakistan.

That is only to be expected, and nothing will be investigated, Sir. There is too much money to be made by a select few by inflicting this misery upon millions..

That is only to be expected, and nothing will be investigated, Sir. There is too much money to be made by a select few by inflicting this misery upon millions..

It's a real shame that the manipulators seem to be getting away with such an atrocity against the people. This is the kind of situation that requires close scrutiny of the media and suo moto action by the Supreme Court of Pakistan to get to the bottom of it and punish the guilty.

someone told me something that did not make sense. They said electricity is being imported to Afghanistan and is the main reason we dont have for our people. Is that possible?

Back
Top Bottom