india spend more money in cricket becoz of circketmania in their country
its so silly of u comparing IPL to BPL
BCB will earn gud money in BPL
so they can spend it in BD's first classes

we have chris gayle
afridi
polard

way better than ur sourav anyway

Yaar, please do not compare players. We have this... you have this is not needed.

If IPL throws a cheque, all your players would run for it. But, that should not make me proud. Its BCCI's money. Not mine.

who's comparing IPL to BPL:what:
India already a well established cricket team
BD is still developing
india spend more money in cricket becoz of circketmania in their country
its so silly of u comparing IPL to BPL
BCB will earn gud money in BPL
so they can spend it in BD's first classes

Sorry if i went overboard but it's you who compared Bengal Tiger Gangully with other big players.peace.

who's comparing IPL to BPL:what:
India already a well established cricket team
Not to mention learning, practicing and playing with international players....
May be in few years we will have another formidable Asian team :tup:

A good competition with other league will always keep us on toe so we can improve ourselves. But just dont make silly comparisons between Indian legends and other players as well as BPL to IPL

Sorry if i went overboard but it's you who compared Bengal Tiger Gangully with other big players.peace.

yes i was comparing becoz u said that we cant afford him :what:
we have lots of great players in BPL
it will give huge amount of money
n gud learning for the young players

yes i was comparing becoz u said that we cant afford him :what:
we have lots of great players in BPL
it will give huge amount of money
n gud learning for the young players

I agree with you on this.

BCCI sometimes foolishly acts like a monopolist (and a very bad one at that. Remember, it killed ICL). It should understand that some competition is always good for sports.

if i was an indian i wouldnt have commented on this thread....the whole world knows which one is the better league.

Wtf is an IPL/BPL thread doing in BD-defense section ?

To the op : get a life dude.

To other members : plz refrain from furthur posts. The reason IPL> BPL or any league is simply because BCCI controls a much larger cricket fan base than any other board and not because BCCI is a marketing GOD and they are just cashing it.

No need for any di(k measuring contest.

#with all the corruption charges on Mr Modi ( former ipl boss ) and all the after match-party culture being shoved down the mouths of talented young players, I would say a clean $1 BPL > corrupt $bn IPL

Who's licking who's a$$? :confused:

He is referring to Sohail Tanvir publicly abusing India and Hindus specifically when he was not chosen for IPL. He did it on TV. Indian players may say a thing or two against Pakistan but no one has ever abused Muslims. And now the idiot says that IPL is bigger. We all know what a charlie he is, point is, why start a thread on it? Why start a di@k measuring contest with BPL. BPL has its own place. Thats it.

Back
Top Bottom