What's new

iPhone lovers: got a question for you!

JunaidS

New Recruit

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy iPhone 4 (16 GB). Is it worthwhile to go for a brand new one? If I sell it in, let's say, a year - what loss will I incur if I buy a brand new one as compared to buying a used one?

I've never been really into buying used phones. I always prefer brand new ones. Since iPhone 5 is already out and next year, we will have a newer model of iPhone, my concern is it's okay to get a brand new iPhone 4 keeping in mind that I'll be selling it in the next 8-10 months.

Also, what's the current price of a brand new iPhone 4 (16 GB)? and 4S (16 GB)?

don't buy brand new... buy iphone 5 if you are looking for brand new

Buy used one by paying 50% - 60% price of brand new iPhone 4

It seem member club is all about iPhone discussion these days :)

Price of Iphone depend on place of your residence.

Prices of brand new unlocked Iphone in UK

Iphone 5 : from £529
Iphone4S: £449
iphone4: £319

If you want these prices in Pakistani rupees then multiply them with 152

Now second hand iphone 4 in decent condition may cost you 200 to 240 pounds here

and Iphone 4s from 270 to 340

In US iphone 4 is free with 2-year contract, 4s is 100 dollars and 5 is 200 dollars with contract.

Thanks for replies everyone.

But my main question wasn't the prices. I can just call the nearest phone shop and ask the price. My question was DOES IPHONE HAVE RESALE VALUE? If I buy a new one now and sell it after 8-10 months, will I lose a lot of money as compared to if I buy a used one right now and sell it after the same period?

Please answer with reference to Pakistani markets.

Yup iphone has pretty good sales value, go for 4s. But do keep in mind that these are cellfones not cars or property, where you will be earning profit on resale. Cells prices fall every day, but in contrast to other brands iphone has pretty good market value, especially in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom