What's new

iPhone craze grips India, retailers await stocks

Mind you these phones are all made in China。:D
Yeh, designed in America, Produced in China by Taiwan company with most of key components sourced from Korea, Japan, Taiwan!! :P 
Androids have yet to catch up to the camera quality , optimization and shutter speed of the iPhone . One can compare the Samsung SIV and iPhone 4S camera and find out , for me its the deciding factor . :D
Not true.. my previous HTC had better picture/ video quality than iPhone5 i had, not sure about 4S yet to experience it.

@sms

HTC One ? I haven't used iPhone 5 ( which is just a tinny improvement over iPhone 4S cameras ) but still the reviews on the " Ultra Pixel " aren't quite positive . How's the shutter speed ? How long does it take for the camera to start ? To take first picture and how long do you have to wait to take another ? If you can , answer it with estimates . Like I would say the 4S is really quick , I mean really quick in all these :D

@sms

HTC One ? I haven't used iPhone 5 ( which is just a tinny improvement over iPhone 4S cameras ) but still the reviews on the " Ultra Pixel " aren't quite positive . How's the shutter speed ? How long does it take for the camera to start ? To take first picture and how long do you have to wait to take another ? If you can , answer it with estimates . Like I would say the 4S is really quick , I mean really quick in all these :D

LOL you are getting really serious...apart from being full metal body (better feeling than last plastic Samsung phones I used in past) I used HTC-one with 8 mega pixel camera. it's very versatile and have an option to auto focus or manual focus. Taking picture is very fast.... you can keep clicking picture with almost no or very little (fraction of sec) waiting time. There is a burst mode also when you can get 10~20 picture of an event wit 1 click.

Color balance and mode setting is very good always get very crisp images. In face we get very good picture (better than iphone 5) in low light conditions.

PS: I'm signing a new contract with mobile service provided .. thinking to try 4S

There is no technological novelty when it comes to Xiaomi, its just adding up another processor. Do you find something like Retina Display ? or any other technological novelties in those phones. These Chinese don't have the capacity to improve upon it other than that, you will only buy a Xiaomi over an Apple because its comes cheap.

Yeah, Apple again introduce the FINGERPRINT SCAN, it will be pretty helpful for NSA to collect the millions of fingerprints to fill in its behemoth database storage in Utah Center :victory::chilli:
NSA would like to thank You all iPhone 5s users for your great voluntary assistance :cheers:

Androids have yet to catch up to the camera quality , optimization and shutter speed of the iPhone . One can compare the Samsung SIV and iPhone 4S camera and find out , for me its the deciding factor . :D
Having used both Apple iphone and Android (Atrix and now Samsung S iv Active), I do agree that iphone's camera is way out of android's league. My Mrs has the iphone 5 and the pics it takes are stunning (use the Blux app). However, for someone who is more than "comfortable" with technology, I find iphone iOS very frustrating, not to mention the 'look and feel' of its latest iteration. It just limits what one wants to do. For the below average user (which unfortunately is the majority of the population), iOS works best.
A phone camera is NOT the deciding factor for me to buy a device. But thats just me.

That being said, the latest iPhone, for desis, is more of a status symbol than anything else. Most wouldnt even know what to do with all that technology!

^^just manufactured in China according to American standards ... not designed in China....
According to your logic, are you implying China does and can manufacture world class goods but it all depends accordingly on the customer's standard? 
I don't see why people opt for an Apple phone while any other phone does the job and even better.
Is it because of the name "Apple"? Or is it because of the price? similar to buying designer stuffs.

Back
Top Bottom