What's new

Investigating PTI votes 'thrown out' of NA-122: Imran Khan

woww...What a attention seeking whore....imran acts like when Dog gets to eat special food which he don't deserve and cannot digets.. Such a Creepy old idiot ....

@Jazzbot bhai so where ever IMRAN or PTI wins that is victory where ever they lose dhandli?

har mana seekho bhai please.

this denial is what is destroying PTI! completely!

@Jazzbot bhai so where ever IMRAN or PTI wins that is victory where ever they lose dhandli?

har mana seekho bhai please.

this denial is what is destroying PTI! completely!

PTI has accepted the defeat yesterday. If you are not aware of this, then please go read today's news.

Its news channels who are reporting these irregularities, nevertheless if these allegations are surfacing then these should be looked at seriously and should be probed into.

And stop acting like everyone's grand mother and see things with your own eyes. Its not PTI who's alleging these things, its the news channels who are showing these details. Stop putting blame of everything on PTI.

woww...What a attention seeking whore....imran acts like when Dog gets to eat special food which he don't deserve and cannot digets.. Such a Creepy old idiot ....

This post only tell us about one thing clearly i.e. your up bringing.
Post reported.

Then stop poking your nose everywhere and concentrate on your work in first place.

Stop being a leecher yourself. Ciao.

Nice, so you want to say PTI should just shut up and accept even if these allegations have some substance? Great :tup:

Election rigging should never ever go unnoticed, no matter who is involved in it. It must be probed, no matter if its done first time, or nth time. Until this rigging mess is completely uprooted, PTI should not sit back.
What I'm saying fix the system these type of irregularities and riging 85% decrease if get rid of this current system. Bemari ka ilaj karo sometime a headache need few pain killer but continually headache need a proper treatment.

PTI has accepted the defeat yesterday. If you are not aware of this, then please go read today's news.

Its news channels who are reporting these irregularities, nevertheless if these allegations are surfacing then these should be looked at seriously and should be probed into.

And stop acting like everyone's grand mother and see things with your own eyes. Its not PTI who's alleging these things, its the news channels who are showing these details. Stop putting blame of everything on PTI.

Post reported.

yes that same media that has been PRO PTI since days of dharna?

and i think all parties should unite and as CHARITY GIVE ONE ONE SEAT TO PTI so pti stops crying. :enjoy:

@KURUMAYA please ask MQM to donate one seat as Khidmat e khalaq

Post reported.

Your mid-sit and social cyber paid terrorism also clearly shows your personal up bringing... You 3rd class party leader and followers get personal bcos that's the only line of defence you have.. no logic no facts only extreme broke frustrated week mid set ..I wonder how to block you...but I will the way

He's also accusing Army by that logic.

Idiot kal ko kahe ga ke Army ne votes nikaale iske. Raheel sharif should resign unless life time sit in at D chowk Islamabad.

and i think all parties should unite and as CHARITY GIVE ONE ONE SEAT TO PTI so pti stops crying. :enjoy:

They already did Khidmate Establishment and give away NA250;)

ajeeb bnda hy yaar.....
He keeps on talking about the so called "Dhandli" when things dont go his way....

If he didnt go after it...people will be like why didnt he ...bohot rights yeh rights woh kerta tha...

if he does why is he fighting for our rights and democracy? :o:

Can never satisfy some...can we?

can he for once fight for the other people's rights, the people who voted for other party

Then stop poking your nose everywhere and concentrate on your work in first place.

Stop being a leecher yourself. Ciao.

The highlight of weekend was seeing the looks on the faces of PTI leaders yesterday and media persons who lean towards PTI. Quite hysterical.

What did Imran say about this seat? Something along the lines of 50,000 votes being fake...? The turn out was fairly close to 2013 so i guess those 50,000 fakers came back and voted again.

It's clear that the guy lives in loony toon world at this point. I've questioned his judgement from day one, now i'm beginning to question the judgement of the people who continue to follow him.

If i was a PMLN supporter, i would LOVE for him to continue yapping because all he's doing is driving away the moderate voters who will sway the 2018 election. How many bye-elections does one party have to lose before they get the message that their dance party jalsas aren't indicative of the voting population.

If he didnt go after it...people will be like why didnt he ...bohot rights yeh rights woh kerta tha...

if he does why is he fighting for our rights and democracy? :o:

Can never satisfy some...can we?
Nobody is asking him to go after it aside from the voices in his close circle or he may have a hard time swallowing this defeat himself. Because after all the real question should be....Would PTI have won if Imran Khan has fought the election himself as opposed to Alim Khan. That is the question PTI should be asking.

Enough of this dhandali bullshit. Give it a rest at this point.

So this guy got crazy and answers to everything as "ghulail se chirya maroon ga"
his family gots tired of him and sends him to a mental hospital, doctors treat him for five years and keep him under observation and after five year they declare him mentally fit and send him home. So, the guy comes home very happy when he meets all his family, his mother asks "beta ab jo tum bilkul theek ho gye ho to ab kya irada hay"...he replies..."mother now i want to go back to college study hard, get good grades so I am land a great job, once i get a job I want you to find a beautiful wife for me, then we will have kids and I will go shopping for my kids, buy nice clothes for my kid then take out the elastic from his new pajama, make a ghulail and hit chirya with it."

ab bhi dhandhli huy hay...yeh mareez theek nehe ho sakta.

Your mid-sit and social cyber paid terrorism also clearly shows your personal up bringing... You 3rd class party leader and followers get personal bcos that's the only line of defence you have.. no logic no facts only extreme broke frustrated week mid set ..I wonder how to block you...but I will the way

WoW, you pop up like some rat sh!t and start abusing IK with words like whore and dog, and then you accuse others for getting personal because they don't have any logic or facts?

Astonishing!!

Keep ranting, I'm not gonna reply to you anymore. Tag me if you have anything logical to argue.

The highlight of weekend was seeing the looks on the faces of PTI leaders yesterday and media persons who lean towards PTI. Quite hysterical.

What did Imran say about this seat? Something along the lines of 50,000 votes being fake...? The turn out was fairly close to 2013 so i guess those 50,000 fakers came back and voted again.

It's clear that the guy lives in loony toon world at this point. I've questioned his judgement from day one, now i'm beginning to question the judgement of the people who continue to follow him.

If i was a PMLN supporter, i would LOVE for him to continue yapping because all he's doing is driving away the moderate voters who will sway the 2018 election. How many bye-elections does one party have to lose before they get the message that their dance party jalsas aren't indicative of the voting population.

We can point out hundreds of mistakes in IK but his stance on 2013 election rigging what correct, and 3 out 4 constituencies that got probed, vindicated IK's stance.

Now its completely different thing if PTI looses in by-elections. You cannot falsely relate it with 2013 election rigging allegations and claim that all those allegations were wrong. This is like comparing apples with oranges.

Anybody remember the following dialogue in Fast and the Furious:

"Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
I think it is time for Imran Khan to come to terms with the results once and for all, and prepare for the next general elections by walking the talk. Not just talking and blaming others.

When Will Imran Khan Stop Whining | Today in Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom