What's new

Intresting debate about Musharraf arrest

shame on you Mr General Kiyani, Mr Retired General Musharaf is being ridiculed by CJP and associate and entire Army has worn bangles not to say any thing. Shame on you Pakistan Army

shame on you Mr General Kiyani, Mr Retired General Musharaf is being ridiculed by CJP and associate and entire Army has worn bangles not to say any thing. Shame on you Pakistan Army

What you sow, so shall you reap!
Fits perfect to Mussy. He might be a good general. But now he is an eye sore and disgrace to PA

I have to say just one thing shame on you Mr. General P. Kiyani Sahib, Mr. Retired General Musharaf is being ridiculed and getting trapped by CJP and associates and entire Army has worn bangles not to say anything. Shame on you Pakistan Army.. He is still an ex. Army man..who served as COAS, President of Pakistan....OK PA needed American Military AID then he was hero now no kaam so bye bye shame

Kiyani is the most disgusting general that pakistan has ever produced---on the same level as Yahya---.

Why the heck should Kayani do something?

It is only Pervez Musharraf who has been made a party in the case, and no other person or institution has been made party to it.?

Why should Army come in and make the situation even bad just before elections?

I have to say just one thing shame on you Mr. General P. Kiyani Sahib, Mr. Retired General Musharaf is being ridiculed and getting trapped by CJP and associates and entire Army has worn bangles not to say anything. Shame on you Pakistan Army.. He is still an ex. Army man..who served as COAS, President of Pakistan....OK PA needed American Military AID then he was hero now no kaam so bye bye shame

How about shame on PPP for Z. Bhutto, come out on streets
How about shame on PMLN for NS exile, come out on streets
How about shame on you Blauchis for Bugti, come out on streets
How about shame on Lawyers/ Judges for what mushy did, come out on streets

After a civil war in Baluchistan and one in making at KPK, lets start a civil war between public and Army BUT must protect Mushy country be damned.

Kiyani is the most disgusting general that Pakistan has ever produced---on the same level as Yahya---.

You are being carried away with emotions. As I said earlier that Musharraf is being prosecuted and army has no say in judicial process (hope I'm correct). Every institution has to respect other institutions in country to let it function properly and progress.

What Musharraf has done to supreme court and Pakistan (it may be politically motivated) is hunting him now. Only way Kayani can stop this by staging another coup and I'm sure he is not that stupid to bring more bad to Pakistan, which is already wounded.

I'm sure Kayani is smart enough and will not risk countries pride (what ever left) for an ex dictator!!

Let PA focus on cleaning the rags and politics and court take it's own course!!

I have great respect for Ayaz Amir; a true intellectual, impartial and patriot--he just shouldn't have joined the PMLN. But I digress. But in this video even he--who almost certainly was on the side of the judiciary/lawyers in 2007--is calling all this as 'tamasha' of trying to arrest Musharraf on bailable offense.
The judiciary in Pakistan is biased. The lawyers who showered rose petals over Salman Taseer's killer are a disgrace to Pakistan. One of the judges hunting Musharraf is a relative of Lal Masjid's Mullah Burqah!

May Pakistan be saved from these thugs.

Back
Top Bottom