What's new

Interview with new SSM Prof.Dr. İsmail Demir @ Eurosatory 2014

xxxKULxxx

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Türkiye savunmada akıllı sistemlere ağırlık verecek - En son haber

d_2674.jpg

BTW guys, i can say that guy, Latif Aral ALİŞ knows nothing about our defence industry but he is chairman of SSİ... Sure he knows a few things but if we are talking about a chairman of SSİ i can say he knows nothing... As you know he is owner of SARSILMAZ but he has nearly 0(zero) knowledge about TDI... I remember he and Murad BAYAR were in a fair and journalists were asking questions to them... A journalist asked a very easy question to ALİŞ but he couldn't even answer it and he said "Let Murad BAYAR answer this question"...

I don't know maybe this guy is chairman of SSİ just because he has very good international links and he knows about trading...

d_2674.jpg

In this month's MSI they say in the next magazine they will share SSM Prof.Dr. İsmail Demir's interview...

Let's see what he says... Also 'how he says' is another important thing... I was enjoying so much when i was reading or watching Murad BAYAR's interviews...

Nobody cares about this azzhole

Turkish defence industry have lived it's golden age with Murad Bayar.
Next few years will be nothing but stagnation.

Why? because Bayar spent his entire career in SSM, this fvcker is coming from THY with absolutely no clue, no vision.

Nobody cares about this azzhole

Turkish defence industry have lived it's golden age with Murad Bayar.
Next few years will be nothing but stagnation.

Why? because Bayar spent his entire career in SSM, this fvcker is coming from THY with absolutely no clue, no vision.
He seems like one of those slimy ripoff "business partner guys". IDK I just don't feel comfortable about the guy for some reason. He gives me the creeps. :confused:

THY is pretty successful but its a business that isn't related to defence so im not sure why this guy was selected.We have to wait and see how everything goes. :sad:

THY is pretty successful but its a business that isn't related to defence so im not sure why this guy was selected.We have to wait and see how everything goes. :sad:
We'll pretty much stagnate Kaan,

Our biggest project right now, TFX doesn't make any fvcking sense if you put F35 into equation. It's as stupid as Hitler's tiger tank or Japanese Yamato Battleship.

It's going to satisgy Erdogan's 2023 ego, other than that it won't bring a new capability to Turkish Air Force.

Everything's becoming politics and people will pay the price. Billions of dollars will be wasted and people will keep paying high taxes for the time being.

We'll pretty much stagnate Kaan,

Our biggest project right now, TFX doesn't make any fvcking sense if you put F35 into equation. It's as stupid as Hitler's tiger tank or Japanese Yamato Battleship.

It's going to satisgy Erdogan's 2023 ego, other than that it won't bring a new capability to Turkish Air Force.

Everything's becoming politics and people will pay the price. Billions of dollars will be wasted and people will keep paying high taxes for the time being.
So buy more F-35's or get euro fighter etc.?

So buy more F-35's or get euro fighter etc.?
fvck eurofighter, it's a worse option than TF-X :D

How many times Turkish Air Force has to reject it for you to understand?

More F35s of course
Make it 200, incerase the local production ratio, bring F135 assembly line to Turkey

More F35s of course
Make it 200
, incerase the local production ratio, bring F135 assembly line to Turkey

I am really suprised with this thought of yours...

It is very,very and very expensive bird at each phase, plus depends on the permission of usa for everything... Turkey tries to build her own defence industry and to buy more of f35 means bye to all air projects now and in future, to give up some planed/to be planed doctrines and other visions.

... please do not get me wrong, i just try to express what i think.

I am really suprised with this thought of yours...

It is very,very and very expensive bird at each phase, plus depends on the permission of usa for everything... Turkey tries to build her own defence industry and to buy more of f35 means bye to all air projects now and in future, to give up some planed/to be planed doctrines and other visions.

... please do not get me wrong, i just try to express what i think.
I guess you're unaware of the fact that we're getting above %100 offset from the JSF program, each dollar we spend on F35s return to the country.That won't be the case for TF-X program, we'll buy the engines from outside, money is going to leave the country.

I suggest you stick around and learn stuff some more :)

But we have to build an indigenous fighter jet one day. If we dont build now then we will build 30 years + from now when the f 35 needs to be replaced.

The TF-X will still not be 100% indigenous so we will still be dependent on the outside but whats important is that in the future the next fighter we build will be 100% indigenous (Idk 6th gen fighter)

I guess you're unaware of the fact that we're getting above %100 offset from the JSF program, each dollar we spend on F35s return to the country.That won't be the case for TF-X program, we'll buy the engines from outside, money is going to leave the country.

I suggest you stick around and learn stuff some more :)
how does it supposed to happen?

Back
Top Bottom