What's new

Interrogation of Imran: US Embassy refuses to share details

You live in Texas? Far out. From the "north-east" in your location I figured New York.

I moved from NY to Texas recently. I should probably change my location. But yeah, I'm around Austin these days.

Procedures are documented - till anyone can furnish the relevant documentation stating why it was incumbent upon the authorities to singly pull him out, the simplest conclusion is the best one - it was something out of procedure.

The fact remains that the procedures were applied correctly and fairly, without any discrimination. Any claims to the contrary will not go anywhere.

Procedures are documented - till anyone can furnish the relevant documentation stating why it was incumbent upon the authorities to singly pull him out, the simplest conclusion is the best one - it was something out of procedure.

Hes going to the US to fix one of Pakistan's problem at its source!

Actually he should be going home to Pakistan to deal with the source. Where the drones are attacking. Understand?

They must have quizzed him on a few basic questions like statistics of civilian fatalities due to Taliban attacks.

Back
Top Bottom