What's new

International payment gateway in Pakistan

TechMan

Reaction score
Guys anyone using International payment gateway like 2checkout, skrill etc. in Pakistan? I want to use it for my website but I read that now Pakistani banks are not accepting wire transfer from 2checkout and other merchants.

TL;DR; Pakistani banks refuse to process wire transfers sent by payment gateways and aggregators. During an ongoing balance of payment crisis, they plan to return US$ 200 million in annual technology and SME linked online export proceeds back to senders. Initiative tagged as supportive for the new revised export policy.

Here are articles on this issue:
https://financetrainingcourse.com/e...ks-put-hold-2checkout-wire-transfers-exports/

https://propakistani.pk/2018/11/23/...-accept-wire-transfers-from-payment-gateways/

These articles are 10 months old so I don't know what the current situation is. Anyone using international payment gateway and facing this problem?

Easypaisa offered a payment gateway system now also 2cco working fine in Pakistan and payments also came

all payment gateways are blocked in pakistan

you will have to use crypto currencies

DM me for details

2checkout not accepted.now? Or only these three bank not accepting?. It will be huge lost to economy as freelancer brings dollars in country using 2checkout.

Guys anyone using International payment gateway like 2checkout, skrill etc. in Pakistan? I want to use it for my website but I read that now Pakistani banks are not accepting wire transfer from 2checkout and other merchants.

Here are articles on this issue:
https://financetrainingcourse.com/e...ks-put-hold-2checkout-wire-transfers-exports/

https://propakistani.pk/2018/11/23/...-accept-wire-transfers-from-payment-gateways/

These articles are 10 months old so I don't know what the current situation is. Anyone using international payment gateway and facing this problem?

I am using 2 checkout and its working.

HBL is also giving this option and very cheap however it has a high failure rate

Just reveived a wire few days ago via 2checkout. It's working fine. They require passport and CNIC for verification purpose. Also it's best if you open a company account and receive payment in it.

all payment gateways are blocked in pakistan

you will have to use crypto currencies

DM me for details

It's a lie. I would highly recommend everyone to stay away from crypto currencies.

Just reveived a wire few days ago via 2checkout. It's working fine. They require passport and CNIC for verification purpose. Also it's best if you open a company account and receive payment in it.

It's a lie. I would highly recommend everyone to stay away from crypto currencies.

1 . pl tell me what int'l payment gateway works reliably in Pakistan ? what are the fees ?

2. i just helped an IT house send 2000 USD to belarus using ETHEREUM cryptocurrency. the transaction cost was 17 cents and payment was received in 10 seconds . they had no other choice

i would highly recommend ppl to use crypto currencies and send remittances

DM me for details

----------------------------

when talking on forums , you have to give reasons and depth and not stupid one liners .

So
1 . pl tell me what int'l payment gateway works reliably in Pakistan ? what are the fees ?

2. i just helped an IT house send 2000 USD to belarus using ETHEREUM cryptocurrency. the transaction cost was 17 cents and payment was received in 10 seconds . they had no other choice

DM me for details

when talking on forums , you have to give reasons and depth and not stupid one liners .

Hi, what exchange do you use, is it safe and secure using crypto transactions, any tips.
Regards.

So

Hi, what exchange do you use, is it safe and secure using crypto transactions, any tips.
Regards.

1. to trade between cryptos , i use bitfinex , binance , exchange.bitcoin.com .

2. to buy and sell crypto to pkr and back , i use localethereum.com , remitano.com , localbitcoins.com , local.bitcoin.com etc

3. crypto transactions are IRREVERSIBLE . ie, once you press the send button , it is gone forever and CANNOT be reversed by any third party ( ofcourse, only the receiver can send it back) . (paypal , skrill , bank wires are all reversible )

4. crypto is probably the safest way to get paid . transactions are encrypted, anonymous, fast, cheap .

DM me for details

DM me for details

1. 2checkout, payoneer and transferwise
2۔ How you will transfer money to Pakistan using crypto currencies? Offcourse its easy to send money out which will eventually destroy our economy. Crypto currencies are a recipe of disaster for Pakistan.

1. 2checkout, payoneer and transferwise
2۔ How you will transfer money to Pakistan using crypto currencies? Offcourse its easy to send money out which will eventually destroy our economy. Crypto currencies are a recipe of disaster for Pakistan.

all the above you mention charge nearly 3 -5 percent fees and not supported by many abroad ,

regarding crypto currencies, money can be sent IN and OUT both ways .

recipe of disaster for pakistan ? how ? if i want to send money out side , i can do it without banks anyways

transferring money to pakistan via crypto is fairly easy . just ask the sender to send the money in ETH wallet and liquidate that ETH on localethereum.com and PKR will be in your account

i do it every day

Back
Top Bottom