What's new

Internal conflicts in India on the rise - now Odhisha and Chhattisgarh

coffee_cup

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Internal conflicts in India are on the rise. After Cauvery, now Odisha and Chhattisgarh are on the war path.

With so many conflicts, why is India hell bound in interfering in other countries internal affairs and sponsoring cross-border terrorism in the region. It really baffles me.

Don't you think at some point in time neighbors are going to have enough and start taking advantage of these, just like India is trying everywhere in the region?

After Cauvery, another row brewing over Mahanadi

NEW DELHI: At a time when Karnataka and Tamil Nadu are locked in a fierce battle over sharing of Cauvery waters, two more states — Odisha and Chhattisgarh — are on war path over sharing waters of the Mahanadi river. With the issue reaching a point where both states are not willing to move away from their respective positions, the Centre has called a joint meeting with the chief ministers of these two states here on Saturday.

Both Odisha chief minister Naveen Patnaik and his Chhattisgarh counterpart Raman Singh have confirmed their participation in the meeting, which is to be chaired by water resources minister Uma Bharati.

While Odisha has accused Chhattisgarh of not consulting it while building seven to eight barrages on the Mahanadi river, the latter claimed that it has not been drawing more water than what is due to it. The Raman Singh government has also questioned the Patnaik government's objection to the barrages, saying these are not at all hampering the flow of the river.

Dear friend..Orissa is my home state...These reports are just nothing...Orissa is one of ther most peaceful state in India...They just shouted for few days but this is not something that is categorized as a conflict.

try something more next time...You may have a better luck..

Dear friend..Orissa is my home state...These reports are just nothing...Orissa is one of ther most peaceful state in India...They just shouted for few days but this is not something that is categorized as a conflict.

Some Pakistanis are getting so desperate that very soon they will start writing their graduation thesis on internal water sharing issues between states in India.:disagree:

Well my dear, you can keep denying that there are any conflicts.

This is your own media and not me reporting, using terms such as "both states are on war path" etc.

And mind you, compare to Pakistan, Indian media is very restricted about what it reports about Indian internal affairs.

Internal conflicts in India are on the rise. After Cauvery, now Odisha and Chhattisgarh are on the war path.

With so many conflicts, why is India hell bound in interfering in other countries internal affairs and sponsoring cross-border terrorism in the region. It really baffles me.

Who has crossed the boarder and did terrorist act in Pakistan ?? Did Pakistan kill or arrested any Indian citizen doing a terrorist act ?? Now please don't cry "Kulbushan" he is an alleged agent, both ISI and RAW are having enough agents in each others country. :p:

Don't you think at some point in time neighbors are going to have enough and start taking advantage of these, just like India is trying everywhere in the region?

As if Pakistan has never tried. What was Khalistan and who provided the support to them is a known fact to the world. Similarly the whole world know that who is Taliban and who is supporting them. So please don't be so naive. :p:

Who has crossed the boarder and did terrorist act in Pakistan ?? Did Pakistan kill or arrested any Indian citizen doing a terrorist act ?? Now please don't cry "Kulbushan" he is an alleged agent, both ISI and RAW are having enough agents in each others country. :p:

As if Pakistan has never tried. What was Khalistan and who provided the support to them is a known fact to the world. Similarly the whole world know that who is Taliban and who is supporting them. So please don't be so naive. :p:

Any ideas about how the conflict between Oddisha and Chhattigarh can be solved peacefully?

Well my dear, you can keep denying that there are any conflicts.

This is your own media and not me reporting, using terms such as "both states are on war path" etc.

And mind you, compare to Pakistan, Indian media is very restricted about what it reports about Indian internal affairs.

Sorry dude, but we don't have a department like PEMRA yet. :p:

Any ideas about how the conflict between Oddisha and Chhattigarh can be solved peacefully?

Please care to read the follow up news for just 2 or 3 days max. And you can ready how the issue is settled. :)

After Cauvery, another row brewing over Mahanadi

NEW DELHI: At a time when Karnataka and Tamil Nadu are locked in a fierce battle over sharing of Cauvery waters, two more states — Odisha and Chhattisgarh — are on war path over sharing waters of the Mahanadi river. With the issue reaching a point where both states are not willing to move away from their respective positions, the Centre has called a joint meeting with the chief ministers of these two states here on Saturday.

Both Odisha chief minister Naveen Patnaik and his Chhattisgarh counterpart Raman Singh have confirmed their participation in the meeting, which is to be chaired by water resources minister Uma Bharati.

While Odisha has accused Chhattisgarh of not consulting it while building seven to eight barrages on the Mahanadi river, the latter claimed that it has not been drawing more water than what is due to it. The Raman Singh government has also questioned the Patnaik government's objection to the barrages, saying these are not at all hampering the flow of the river.

Why would anyone get Pakistan's help ? Nothing wrong with Pakistanis except you are too useless to help

In normal circumstances I wud pay a damn to what all is happening in India as I have enough problems of my own to solve but when U interfere in my affairs, U are indirectly asking me that "Would U also plz poke your nose in my affairs."

In normal circumstances I wud pay a damn to what all is happening in India as I have enough problems of my own to solve but when U interfere in my affairs, U are indirectly asking me that "Would U also plz poke your nose in my affairs."

This is exactly what we are trying to tell Indians, "Mind your own business, stop sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan and other neighboring countries. Live and let others live".

But jealous "Dehati Aurat" would rather become the most depressed in the world than to mind her own business!

Back
Top Bottom