What's new

Internal conflicts in India on the rise - now Odhisha and Chhattisgarh

Dear friend..Orissa is my home state...These reports are just nothing...Orissa is one of ther most peaceful state in India...They just shouted for few days but this is not something that is categorized as a conflict.

try something more next time...You may have a better luck..

Panchayat election sarigala pare sabu thik hoijiba.

In Pakistan , sorry pakjabistan no one dare to speak against pakjabies reason why you don't have conflicts.
Internal conflicts in India are on the rise. After Cauvery, now Odisha and Chhattisgarh are on the war path.

With so many conflicts, why is India hell bound in interfering in other countries internal affairs and sponsoring cross-border terrorism in the region. It really baffles me.

Don't you think at some point in time neighbors are going to have enough and start taking advantage of these, just like India is trying everywhere in the region?

After Cauvery, another row brewing over Mahanadi

NEW DELHI: At a time when Karnataka and Tamil Nadu are locked in a fierce battle over sharing of Cauvery waters, two more states — Odisha and Chhattisgarh — are on war path over sharing waters of the Mahanadi river. With the issue reaching a point where both states are not willing to move away from their respective positions, the Centre has called a joint meeting with the chief ministers of these two states here on Saturday.

Both Odisha chief minister Naveen Patnaik and his Chhattisgarh counterpart Raman Singh have confirmed their participation in the meeting, which is to be chaired by water resources minister Uma Bharati.

While Odisha has accused Chhattisgarh of not consulting it while building seven to eight barrages on the Mahanadi river, the latter claimed that it has not been drawing more water than what is due to it. The Raman Singh government has also questioned the Patnaik government's objection to the barrages, saying these are not at all hampering the flow of the river.

omg looks like karnataka and tamil nadu is going to become new countries , but i am a person from jharkhand studying btech in vellore(a city in tamil nadu ) ! i think they will kill me or throw me out :(. and now two more new countries out of india , orrisa and chattisgarh ! . but , i think next in list is making delhi a seperate country , looks like the almighty is punishing us black hindooos. :(

In Pakistan , sorry pakjabistan no one dare to speak against pakjabies reason why you don't have conflicts.

How would you feel if I twist your countries name like this: Bhindia / bhaRAT and start calling you all bhaRATs or Bhindians ?

Be careful because you've just been reported.

:lol:

Come on!

If Europeans had confused this for something serious, I would have understood.

The shout-out matches between Odisha and Chhattisgarh is the type of politics which is pretty common in the Indian subcontinent.

I thought Pakistanis would be more mature and realistic when posting such things.

Food for thought..pellet guns? Chili cannons?

Nah... those are reserved for traitors and two-bit brainwashed lunatics.

The regular people just need a shout-out by the local cops and they'd just quiet down.

Our neighbors are really worried about the future of India. Thank you mates!

How would you feel if I twist your countries name like this: Bhindia / bhaRAT and start calling you all bhaRATs or Bhindians ?

Be careful because you've just been reported.

The work Pakjabi is not a degrading one, but the word bhaRATs is.

The work Pakjabi is not a degrading one, but the word bhaRATs is.

Really? I find your twisting of The words Pakistan and Pakistani, extremely offensive.

Why is bhaRAT degrading? It's not even misspelt.

It's strange you find the word bharat offensive but don't mind the word bhindia.

I agree with @Pakistan First.

a vicious war is currently going on b/w odhisaha and Bengalis over ownership of Rosogulla !

Its good idea...are you thinking Sindhi of Karachi will make another Sindhudesh??? Otherwise, where is that concept came from...

I am talking about your politician's wet dreams

Panchayat election sarigala pare sabu thik hoijiba.

Haan....emiti re bi, agaru emiti andhra sange gote project pain issue heithila..i think pollavaram project...so emiti issue chalithiba...

PDF re dekha hei ki bhala laagila....

Back
Top Bottom