What's new

Intermarriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
REAlly?

What is the slang term you guys use for North-East Indians?
most call them 'chinki pinki' and its not a slang, north east indians are awed all over india due to their mental and physical strength,their ability to play high class soccer, and they are awed for their bravery and ferociousness, ever heard of gurkha regiment its war cry is enough to make the enemy's pants wet.

most call them 'chinki pinki' and its not a slang, north east indians are awed all over india due to their mental and physical strength,their ability to play high class soccer, and they are awed for their bravery and ferociousness, ever heard of gurkha regiment its war cry is enough to make the enemy's pants wet.

That word is recognized as a racial slur, by every dictionary I've ever seen.

Chink - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And here is from your own Indian media:

"It's sad that students from northeast India who go to study in various parts of India have to undergo racial prejudice. My daughter also studied in New Delhi. I was surprised when she told me over phone during her stay in the city that her fellow students in the colleges calls her a 'chinky', because of her mongoloid features and she was depressed," said noted Assamese poet and columnist Samir Tanti.

"Calling someone 'chinky' (referring to small eyes) is racial in nature. I know all the northeastern are known as chinky in Delhi and other parts of India," the poet said.

Northeast students question 'racism' in India - India News - IBNLive

The centre was formed on Sep 22, 2007 to address the issue of safety and security of northeastern people in Delhi, as they are often target of "racial attack", according to Chandra.

Anyway, time to stop derailing the thread. You can PM me if you want to continue.

muslim peoples can marry with muslim from any other country..race, colour and nationality are irrelevant things.. Pashtun pk dont behave like immature kid
Yes, there are many Muslim girls in China have married to the Muslim men from the other nations, so i have to say that the modern Islam is racially very diversified.

I want to marry a Russian or Ukranian or Belarussian or Tajik girl but unfortunately they all are taller than me...

Wait I think I can find some one suitable for me.. :P :cheers:

My sister got married to a white guy in america.... so i am not against this.

From intermarriage to "dravidian hindooos" in less than 3 pages. Well done.

My Ex GF was this so called 'dravidian hindu', and in India we don't give a sh!t about who's Dravid and who's Laxman, the compatibility matters in the crease or life. Ans that's all.

And i have many Bengali friends marrying Nepali, even my cousin is married to a Nepali.

Dravidians are Aryans of Dravida....and their girls are hot look at Ashwarya Rai she is a Dravidian chick

What is this 'race' discussion in this age of globalization? ...a retrograde thinking :hitwall:

My sister got married to a white guy in america.... so i am not against this.

But if it were a black guy? indians are already "dark enough", we dont need black blood.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

What is this 'race' discussion in this age of globalization? ...a retrograde thinking :hitwall:

Its a huge matter confronting the White Racists

My Ex GF was this so called 'dravidian hindu', and in India we don't give a sh!t about who's Dravid and who's Laxman, the compatibility matters in the crease or life. Ans that's all.

And i have many Bengali friends marrying Nepali, even my cousin is married to a Nepali.

Agree, Now a days hardly some one believe in this crap,....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom