What's new

Intermarriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
religion is not that important for me, i respect it and hope for a afterlife but i wouldnt base a friend or marriage decision on it. religion is really nnot that important

Sure but what if your wife is extremely religious? Would you be ok to get marry with a girl who is very religious?

I mean mostly partners get less problems if they have common thinking on different matters. Religion dictate your life and culture as well.. Indian girl will be much more compatible with Indian guy than with western because she will share common culture and way of life with her Indian husband

But orthodox Christian dont go for inter-faith marriages as according to them its against the teaching of bible

Obviously he isn't religious. So it doesnt bother him. He is into the selective breeding thing...................

I am not religious, but if I was not marry outside the religion. I would want her to be not that religious too..

Sure but what if your wife is extremely religious? Would you be ok to get marry with a girl who is very religious?

I mean mostly partners get less problems if they have common thinking on different matters. Religion dictate your life and culture as well.. Indian girl will be much more compatible with Indian guy than with western because she will share common culture and way of life with her Indian husband

I would marry her if her faith can enrich my life and she respects me that im not that religious

Obviously he isn't religious. So it doesnt bother him. He is into the selective breeding thing....

Im religious but moderate...and orthodox doesnt mean "hardliner" as in "orthodox jew"...its a old church, maybe the oldest christian church with membering 100 million devotees

I had an account....as a non-white i was confined to the Open Forums but my account got closed and the reason they gave was "Gypsie"

Did you happen to post a picture of yourself there like you did in the other thread here?

Im religious but moderate...and orthodox doesnt mean "hardliner" as in "orthodox jew"...its a old church, maybe the oldest christian church with membering 100 million devotees

I never get this moderate part. Either you follow teaching of your religion or you don't. If you follow teaching of bible then you cannot marry with non Christians and if you don't follow Christianity then you should not call yourself orthodox Christian..

Or may be you mean you have selective Christianity in your life..only those teaching which suit to your needs or desires :)

Did you happen to post a picture of yourself there like you did in the other thread here?

Yes i opened a thread if they can guess my ethnicity, i do that on lots of forums.....seems like you know me from there,a Stormfront member?

I never get this moderate part. Either you follow teaching of your religion or you don't. If you follow teaching of bible then you cannot marry with non Christians and if you don't follow Christianity then you should not call yourself orthodox Christian..

Or may be you mean you have selective Christianity in your life..only those teaching which suit to your needs or desires :)

You know there are various differing schools in christianity, also among orthodox christians. Some do believe that is ok to marry a non-christian aslong as she doesnt prevent you from practicing your faith. And others believe its not ok.

Yes i opened a thread if they can guess my ethnicity, i do that on lots of forums.....seems like you know me from there,a Stormfront member?

Not a member, but I would find that site when searching Indian topics on google. Full of racists..

Not a member, but I would find that site when searching for somethings about Indians. Full of racists..

Yeah of course its full of racists, its a racist site. They do think that indians are mongrels and that the original Aryans were White People and they are closest descendants but im against this theory

You know there are various differing schools in christianity, also among orthodox christians. Some do believe that is ok to marry a non-christian aslong as she doesnt prevent you from practicing your faith. And others believe its not ok.

ok whatever suit you dude...actually you said you dont care about religion in first post and then you said you are orthodox Christian and i just point out contradiction between these two statement :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom