What's new

Interesting drill on India China border disputes

takeitwithyou

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
United States
I seem to remember that there was some contention on PDF on whether the Indians hold up red banners or not during border disputes with China.

I seem to remember that there was some contention on PDF on whether the Indians hold up red banners or not during border disputes with China.

Are you by any chance ethnic Indian, the way you talk and argue seems to indicate that. :cool:

lol, they will say that banner is printed in china hence the territory belongs to china. Even worse they will claim that as the chinese language was used to convey the message it is chinese territory.

lol, they will say that banner is printed in china hence the territory belongs to china. Even worse they will claim that as the chinese language was used to convey the message it is chinese territory.

The sad part is there is a lot of truth to your statement. During the doklam conflict, I observed the choice of language and style of communication used by the Chinese government and its state-sponsored media. It was at the same level as N Korea which surprised me.

That Indian accent is the most clownish thing I have ever heard... if I were a Chinese on the opposite side... I'd start a war just to shut him up!
Look at the way they jumped out of the truck, they barely escaped landing face-down on the ground. :omghaha:

That Indian accent is the most clownish thing I have ever heard... if I were a Chinese on the opposite side... I'd start a war just to shut him up!
Well, it's so irratating that you can use it for mental torturing POWs.

Keep calm and enjoy the food :D

Back
Top Bottom