What's new

Interesting Article on Dawn : Pakistan - India or China ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the Ramadan ban in China can't shatter the higher than mountain friendship.

Muslims of India are patriotic. They will not give a damn about your stupid advice.
And they have nothing to do with Pakistan.
How the writer forget to mention that one neighbour has never tried to occupy territory of Pakistan but the other neighbour had occupied 3 provinces/states/territories of Pakistan since 1947.

Also someone tell this dumb writer that all indian govt doing efforts to make Muslims in india happy is a move & desperate attempt to show Two Nation Theory as unvalid. Muslims in india must understand this situation & use this to develop themselves very fast, any attack/incident(like gujarat) by hindu exteremist/(terrorists) groups such as RSS etc, should be made a very big issue. Inshallah than Muslims of india will get india back which was lost after overthrow of Mughul Empire.

I don't agree with writer mainly. but we need to have good relation with both...China is our tested formal friend, we have to count that. I'm in the favor of friendship with India as it has much more potentional (but without compromising our soverignity and outstanding issues)...

So, I must say and not or.:

(1) Pakistan - India & China (tick)
(2) Pakistan - India or China (cross)

Pakistan, we are told, has an archenemy and a steadfast friend at its borders. Telling them apart, however, may not be that easy.

One neighbour, where Muslims are a minority, has declared Eid festival a national holiday for all. The other neighbour discourages Muslims from fasting and attending mosques during working hours. One neighbour allows Muslim to practice their faith as they see fit; the other tries to regulate Islamic practices. One neighbour facilitates Muslims’ annual pilgrimage to Makkah by building dedicated complexes near airports. The other permits only the elderly, or those who the State finds patriotic, to perform the Hajj (pilgrimage) . Pakistanis share culture, cuisine, and history with one neighbour.With the other no extensive cultural bonds exist.
--------------
Full article on : Dawn.com - Mistaking handshakes for friendship

Forget the superficial tokens. Look at the reality of Muslims as the new untouchables in India.

According to a report, produced by a committee led by a former Indian chief justice, Rajender Sachar, Muslims are now worse off than the Dalit caste, or those called untouchables. Some 52% of Muslim men are unemployed, compared with 47% of Dalit men. Among Muslim women, 91% are unemployed, compared with 77% of Dalit women. Almost half of Muslims over the age of 46 can not read or write. While making up 11% of the population, Muslims account for 40% of India’s prison population. Meanwhile, they hold less than 5% of government jobs.

Haq's Musings: Muslims--India's New Untouchables

All Hindus in Pakistan had converted to the religion of light "Islam" so all Pakistanis are on their land just converted, we Pakistanis are proud of our land history, early civilization, language as well as religion. So please go ahead & try to get your land back from Pakistan & don't cry calling your c1@c1c1y UN or US for cease fire as you ppl do always.

That is why minorities are crying and running away from Pakistan....Minority girls are not safe from you also...you are making great history for future of Pakistan

Muslims of India are patriotic. They will not give a damn about your stupid advice.
And they have nothing to do with Pakistan.

Please keep your bu11cr@p in your india dude, i know many indian Muslims in US, 5 alone from Gujarat, how you create some slang names for them like "Mianh log" or "Muslas", 3 of them wished they(Muslims of Gujarat) along with western part of Gujarat state were part of Pakistan, 2 of them said they will never go back india.

Please keep your bu11cr@p in your india dude, i know many indian Muslims in US, 5 alone from Gujarat, how you create some slang names for them like "Mianh log" or "Muslas", 3 of them wished they(Muslims of Gujarat) along with western part of Gujarat state were part of Pakistan, 2 of them said they will never go back india.
u sure these weren't the pakistanis pretending to be indians?

Forget the superficial tokens. Look at the reality of Muslims as the new untouchables in India.

According to a report, produced by a committee led by a former Indian chief justice, Rajender Sachar, Muslims are now worse off than the Dalit caste, or those called untouchables. Some 52% of Muslim men are unemployed, compared with 47% of Dalit men. Among Muslim women, 91% are unemployed, compared with 77% of Dalit women. Almost half of Muslims over the age of 46 can not read or write. While making up 11% of the population, Muslims account for 40% of India’s prison population. Meanwhile, they hold less than 5% of government jobs.

Haq's Musings: Muslims--India's New Untouchables

And what has that got to do with Govt policies? However, preventing Eid celebrations and prohibiting fasting and Haj certainly is a part of govt policies..But hey, I get you.. The boss is always right ;)

I think writer of the article need to visit this PDF (at least this thread( and then see the prospects of friendship between both blood-related nations ....:woot:
I'm sure he will revise his INTERESTING unrealistic article...:D

If u manage to stay till 2017,it would be great thing.. :lol:

See your forefathers gave you wrong g3 n3 $, you people are dreaming just like your forefathers who in 1947 used to thought Pakistan will remain only 2-3 years more, even in 2005 you guys were thinking 2008 Pakistan will no more be on the map. Keep dreaming kids.:rofl:

Say kid to ur daddy..

Why should i follow a kid?

and i have read ur post in past...and delusions are well suited to u

Same here i read you posts too you are below forum level.

That is why minorities are crying and running away from Pakistan....Minority girls are not safe from you also...you are making great history for future of Pakistan

No they are running cuz of RAW sponsered TTP terrorism against them, we common Pakistanis love our Pakistani Hindu, Christians, Sikh etc brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom