What's new

Interaction between Chinese soldeirs and Indian DM

India made it an awkward meeting much.

That guy's rank is a unit commander - major and he stood unflinched in front of a defense minister and her generals because he knows that he has the backing of the world's largest and strongest land army versus an unorganised army.

:lol: Do you really need to show casual fake bravado. Kung fu movies have so much adverse effect on you:rofl:

nope. Im serious.

She is also there to thank the chinese army because modi fired the previous india defense minister for failing to guard doklam well.

What's with Indians suddenly learning the ways of "respect" in regards to anything that's China? What happened? Have you guys woken up to a new reality?

Last edited:
What's with Indians suddenly learning the ways of "respect" in regards to anything that's China? What happened? Have you guys woken up to s new reality?
Because our dear Indian friends has been changing their interpretation regarding our new "mega road project"
So all is well now:enjoy:
upload_2017-10-8_8-23-44.png

It took Doklam for Indians to mature up. No more childish behaviour I hope.
India was always a mature nation. Look at the relations we have with the world. Give me one nation except urs which bashes criticises us.
China and india have a love hate relationship. Even though we have problems, we have trade worth 70 billion a year. Its much more than u have with them over years. Its time for u guys to grow up.

What's with Indians suddenly learning the ways of "respect" in regards to anything that's China? What happened? Have you guys woken up to a new reality?

20170831091959484.jpg

Bottom line is India can never afford to have a highly militarized and (possibly) hostile Tibetan plateau.Look at the map it's basically like having your enemy camping on your rooftop:lol:

Since a confrontational stance (Doklam) didnt work out so well for India, a much softer approach should not come as a surprise..:rolleyes:

20171008183226377.jpg

India was always a mature nation. Look at the relations we have with the world. Give me one nation except urs which bashes criticises us.
China and india have a love hate relationship. Even though we have problems, we have trade worth 70 billion a year. Its much more than u have with them over years. Its time for u guys to grow up.

Last I checked, the CPEC project had ballooned to $62 billion. Sorry, India missed out despite its $70 billion trade with China.

Back
Top Bottom