What's new

Intellectually Disabled PTI Worker Had Torture on More than 25 Places on His Body Including "Sensitive Parts" that Resulted in his Death

Actually come to think of it I hope India or Afghanistan blow up these inbred British coons and I will throw a celebratory party .

ظل شاہ مجھے باہر سے آوازیں دیا کرتا تھا، عمران خان علی بلال کو یاد کرکے جذباتی ہوگئے​

If footage is not available and police not giving time line - without doubt Satans of isi tortured him to death.
And he was a mentally challenged boy.
What level of dastardly sadistic satanic mind one has to be to torture a mentally disabled boy to death.

Now we also know how disfiguted dead bodies are discovered in baluchistan.

Forever curse of Allah and all beings on criminal army and their advocates.

As expected, in few hrs, father of the murdered tortured boy has taken back his FIR.

فوجستان زندہ باد

Last edited:

Some text is hidden if the tweet .
Expose the coon army .

The exposure of the real culprits of #ZillayShah's murder by ISI internal wing Punjab has created panic among the establishment ranks claim sources. Immediately released statements after the exposure prove that there was weight in the claims that Brigadier Rashid Naseer, Sector Commander ISI Punjab, and his officers were directly involved in killing Ali Bilal aka #ZillEshah by torture and threw the body near the Fortress Bridge. The dead body had 26 torture points. The doctor was transferred because of carrying out an honest autopsy. A new version of the events by police came out after my sources claims were tweeted by me and published in a #YouTube live vlog:(https://youtube.com/live/DQmhplcJdwQ?feature=share…) #MurdererRashidNaseer

Lol do you think anyone else can afford a 2 crore Vigo???

You must be nuts

BMW are owned by core commanders not by honest grade 22 officers or doctors.

You can't afford that on govt salary
Yes gongloo

Btw that vigo footage u folks are talking about is from a different day.not the day this poor guy lost his life.

Last edited:
A doctor can easily understand what's written in the post mortem report. In an accident, the private parts are not the place where someone gets a hit. The accident deaths are very different. Usually bones are broken, not the private and other distinct body parts.

This was a murder, the number one is complicit no doubt about that. We also know that we won't know the truth before the judgement day unless the number one thinks it can pick the angels in a Vigo on that day to force them to witness that they saw the poor guy committing suicide.

Forget about humans, when most of us see someone killing an animal without a reason, the first thing that comes to our mind is that how the killer would get away on the day when everyone will have to answer. Given the number one's IQ, or their lack of belief on the judgement day, they might have a plan to get away. But as so many of their plans have failed since the creation of Pakistan (I think all of them if I am not wrong) even when they had a positive chance of getting succeeded, their plan to trick Allah on that day has a negative chance.

This cold-blooded brutal murder is part of psychological warfare against PTI protesters from gaining momentum.

Purpose and intent of this murder are VERY clear -- to terrorize prospective pti protesters from advancing, instill fear and scare in the youth in order to break their ranks .

This cannot be done on a whim by some lower-rank dumfuk punjab police officers.

Only sadistic psychopathic criminal would do it. I don't think even the indian army would do something like this in this era in broad daylight while being watched live on cameras.

Yes gongloo

Btw that vigo footage u folks are talking about is from a different day.not the day this poor guy lost his life.

Lol unlike you I have seen people blown into pieces for 💵..all fake encounters and fake intelligence given to US.

No dollars no drones...

Seems ISI was trianed by mosaad and Raw in fake encounters

No wonder roa Anwar is using sheesha these days
https://www.facebook.com/reel/589566656524655?mibextid=9drbnH&s=yWDuG2&fs=e

Don't worry
"Bakery key mah kab tak Khair manaye gee"
You will be next soon. Quaid -i-azam was ridiculed in 1938 as well and he left India untill chatrool was done

Back
Top Bottom