What's new

Intellectually Disabled PTI Worker Had Torture on More than 25 Places on His Body Including "Sensitive Parts" that Resulted in his Death

I use to defend Pak fauj when talking to Indians and Bangladeshis. I use to take selfies with them in my last trip to Pakistan. I also remember that as a kid I would wave at them and smile out of joy. I use to be so proud of our fauj. All of this is changed now. I hate them for destroying our country. May Allah swt destroy these firouns and give hidayath to a few sensible that may be left in the most crooked entity in Pakistan.

I use to defend Pak fauj when talking to Indians and Bangladeshis. I use to take selfies with them in my last trip to Pakistan. I also remember that as a kid I would wave at them and smile out of joy. I use to be so proud of our fauj. All of this is changed now. I hate them for destroying our country. May Allah swt destroy these firouns and give hidayath to a few sensible that may be left in the most crooked entity in Pakistan.

Even back when you were a kid they were doing the same shenanigans as they are now the only difference is that you were a kid back then and didnt know. Otherwise they have been playing around with this country since 47.

Even back when you were a kid they were doing the same shenanigans as they are now the only difference is that you were a kid back then and didnt know. Otherwise they have been playing around with this country since 47.
I proudly pointed them out to my Tazanian brother in law during our family trip to Lahore for my Walima in 2018. BIL family is Muslim from india but moved to Africa few hundred years ago. He fell in love with Pakistan. Told me that there’s so much propaganda against Pakistan across India. All it took was one year to end to completely destroy Pakistan.
I wanted to join the army in 2001, even sent an application to them for Kakul in 2000. I hope pakistan gets a revolution or at least bring IK back.

I dont get it. What does hafiz get by making the great majority of people hate the fauj?
Because this is likely being pushed by the Americans. These “Generals” blindly follow the orders given to them by outsiders. They can’t think for themselves or understand that by following these orders, they are planting the seeds of destruction of their country and institution. America doesn’t fight strong countries. It degrades them through civil wars, and when military is degraded to a large extend, that’s when Bahadur US enters and makes ton of cheesy patriotic movies.

Last edited:
He is not a hafiz, that is just to feed the public. In reality he is a Firown.
He is a hafiz..a fact already cosschecked.
This qatal is responsibility of Rana sanaullah...not hafiz

Bhai nahi kar yeh harkatain

Koi faida nahi
Instead of having pressure created for the sepoy responsible for this be punishedd ..a distraction is being made in the name of hafiz..

These people here are not even fair towards the people fighting and dying for khan ..this ape mentality prevails regardless of what party one supports...

Last edited:
Bhai nahi kar yeh harkatain

Koi faida nahi
Hafiz saab masoom hain according to most of the fanboys.

Yaar waisay aik saal main izzat ko aasman se gira ke zameen ke neechay dafan kardia. It will take passing away of at least 2 generations of Pakistanis to forget what two scoundrels have done. Even Maryam and her papa couldn't do that despite their efforts in the last two decades what the institutions' own people have done to themselves in just one year.

He is a hafiz..a fact already cosschecked.
This qatal is responsibility of Rana sanaullah...not hafiz

Instead of having pressure created for the sepoy responsible for this be punishedd ..a distraction is being made in the name of hafiz..

These people are not even fair towards the people fighting and dying for khan ..this ape mentality prevails regardless of what party one supports...
He is not Hafiz but sheikh as well.
And please make sure you put rehmatuallah aley and hazart before shah Asim sahab

Hafiz saab masoom hain according to most of the fanboys.

Yaar waisay aik saal main izzat ko aasman se gira ke zameen ke neechay dafan kardia. It will take passing away of at least 2 generations of Pakistanis to forget what two scoundrels have done. Even Maryam and her papa couldn't do that despite their efforts in the last two decades what the institutions' own people have done to themselves in just one year.
It's time for ISPR to come forward and clear its position and clear the dust.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom