What's new

Intellectual Maturity Assessment Questionnaire

Dualism score, Multiplicity score, Relativism score, Commitment score all are......

x0UAj.jpg

Dualism score = 6.0

Multiplicity score = 0.0

Relativism score = 6.0

Commitment score = 5.0

Dualism score = 1.0

Multiplicity score = 1.0

Relativism score = 4.0

Commitment score = 7.0

what does that mean?-

Dualism score = 1.0

Multiplicity score = 0.0

Relativism score = 5.0

Commitment score = 8.0

So this is what it means about me:

Commitment Finally, at this level they develop the need to take positions and commit to them.

Knowledge is constructed from experience, what is learned from others, and from reflective thinking. I feel the need to make commitments, especially a personal commitment to learning.

There are many solutions to each problem; some are better, and some are worse. I must take a stand on issues based on my personal values and analysis.

I learn and I integrate new knowledge with what I already know.

Experts are mentors that challenge my assumptions in order to support my learning.

Dualism score = 0.0

Multiplicity score = 0.0

Relativism score = 4.0

Commitment score = 1.0

was going through all others score, and found that I'm the only genius with such a damn pathetic score.

any way, I'm a relativist now.

Relativism When they reach this level they perceive that all knowledge is relative, and that they need to orient themselves based on evidence.

In most cases, i chose : "neither of the above is very accurate" option and ended up with this score.

for such a high score, really Interested to know what others chose .

was going through all others score, and found that I'm the only genius with such a damn pathetic score.

for such a high score, really Interested to know what others chose .

There is nothing pathetic about your scores. The area where you score the highest is your intellectual level. Relativism is a pretty good level. But then, commitment is the highest intellectual maturity one can get ;)

Btw, you have to select what you personally believe in, that gives your real score.

There is nothing pathetic about your scores. The area where you score the highest is your intellectual level. Relativism is a pretty good level. But then, commitment is the highest intellectual maturity one can get ;)

Btw, you have to select what you personally believe in, that gives your real score.

i don't believe in that, nor i believe this test shows the real 'you'.

it's too complex to define oneself, some say that its the 'dreams' some 'words' and some 'actions' that defines our life. well, it matters the least what others say, they way we see this world is more important.

Dualism score = 1.0

Multiplicity score = 4.0

Relativism score = 4.0

Commitment score = 2.0

we all took the test that in some way tried to define us, and we all ended getting scores that we never had expected. all this, even when we have wasted more than 2 to 3 decades of life and yet failed to define ourselves and a set of 18 question s in 10 minutes or less to a certain extent defined us.

i don't believe in that, nor i believe this test shows the real 'you'.

it's too complex to define oneself, some say that its the 'dreams' some 'words' and some 'actions' that defines our life. well, it matters the least what others say, they way we see this world is more important.
Take it with a pinch of salt, if you may.
Intellectual maturity basically means how much knowledge you have; how you imbibe, assimilate and process new knowledge with what you already know; how open/thirsty are you for new knowledge; how you view opposing/contradicting views; how you handle challenges to your knowledge etc.

Take it with a pinch of salt, if you may.
Intellectual maturity basically means how much knowledge you have; how you imbibe, assimilate and process new knowledge with what you already know; how open/thirsty are you for new knowledge; how you view opposing/contradicting views; how you handle challenges to your knowledge etc.

True, but how intellectually mature are you for taking this test seriously? :lol:

Dualism score = 0.0

Multiplicity score = 2.0

Relativism score = 8.0

Commitment score = 7.0

Dualism score = 3.0

Multiplicity score = 4.0

Relativism score = 3.0

Commitment score = 7.0

Dualism score = 1.0

Multiplicity score = 2.0

Relativism score = 6.0

Commitment score = 8.0

can anyone explain me what my score means ? i mean in a simple way..

Back
Top Bottom