What's new

Integrated Battle Group of Indian army to give tough time to enemies.

DarK-LorD

BANNED
Reaction score
Integrated Battle Group of Indian army to give tough time to enemies.
Posted on: 01 Nov 2011, 09:45 AM

Jaipur: In order to give a tough challenge to the enemies during wartime, the Indian Army has been forming an Integrated Battle Group to be deployed at eight locations along the Pakistan border.

The group will be equipped to face the enemies until the strike core reaches the war front. The South Command of the Army is undergoing war practice in the Thar dessert under this strategy.

According to the defence sources, the strike core was late in reaching the war site during Operation Parakram, therefore the Army enforced the Cold Start Doctrine in 2004 and planned for the formation of the Integrated Battle Group.

The group is aimed to play an aggressive role near the border in situation of a war which will reduce the response time of the strike core in reaching the border and will make it easy to face the enemy.

The group will be entirely mechanized at Brigadier and division level and will be capable of protecting from the attack by the enemy.

The group is expected to be deployed in Amritsar, Moga, Suratgarh, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Barmer and Palanpur in Rajasthan.

Meanwhile, Pakistan is also engaged in making a new army camp near the eastern border of Chor in Sindh and new Chor area for which additional forces are being called up.

Integrated Battle Group of Indian army to give tough time to enemies

They must practice under threat environment i mean simulated attacks from NASR, and A-100.

They must practice under threat environment i mean simulated attacks from NASR, and A-100.

Get updated dude, each and every i repeated each and every exercise is conducted in NBC environment. go figure what does NBC means.

Get updated dude, each and every i repeated each and every exercise is conducted in NBC environment. go figure what does NBC means.

I was talking about Conventional strikes, NBC is different thing by wearing just gas masks it won't become NBC and you should know your T-90S/M tanks don't even have air condition for crew forget about NBC protection. :D

I was talking about Conventional strikes, NBC is different thing by wearing just gas masks it won't become NBC and you should know your T-90S/M tanks don't even have air condition for crew forget about NBC protection. :D

Well,we are fitting the air conditionars now.By the way,IA has operated Smerch from quite some times now,so A 100 should not be something new or surprising to them.And by the way,in 2 years our 160 km Prahar Battle Support Missile system will be ready for operational deployment.Lets see how'll your PA counter them.

Can we have a link to the highlighted part above ?

No eastern bloc tank has AC.

Beedu logo, thats why we have purchased 22 Apache Block III Helicopters for our 8 IBGs. heeehaaaaa

22 more on order list. balle balle. On one hand GOI goes extra mile to convince pakistanis and US that there is no such thing as cold-start and on other hand they are simulating war games based on IBGs and going for state of the art apache helos. Our policy on CSD is purposefully ambigious as is our nuclear doctrine.

Jai ho chanakys of MoD and Shri A K Antony. :D :tup:

All the hype over this "Battle group" strategy. Fools, do you think this is an unprecedented innovation in military strategy? The strike core can be neutralized by at least two of the formidable neighbors. All this talk of localized superiority, I love it.

Why so much hue and cry from pakistani side? Runnning to US for complining?? You want me to give links?

Why so much hue and cry from pakistani side? Runnning to US for complining?? You want me to give links?
Who's crying mate ? Cold Start Strategy is completely useless in the present conditions since both countries possess nuclear weapons and the nuclear threshold has just been lowered by Pakistan ( Testing NASR indicates that ) ... Running over to US ?

Akash can intercept Nasr and best of all its mobile meaning it'll be on the move with our troops not only that but A-100 is rocket artillery BEL weapon locating radars will find these A-100's and we will launch counter fire with Pinaka btw don't forget about Prahaar now ;)

Back
Top Bottom