What's new

Insurgents attack CRPF camp in Srinagar

Status
Not open for further replies.
well done freedom fighters.

It is not surprising that soft spot for terrorism in other countries other than your, has gotten you to your present state , where you have sixty thousand people dead in few short years.

The surprising part ..even after suffering so much devastation due to terrorism, your hunger for blood has not subsided.

How many more Pakistanis have to die, before Pakistanis stop cheering for terrorist attack in other countries??

kashmirio ko freedom chahiyai to un ko hatyar uthana hoga warna india plate mai rakh kar kashmir nahi dainai wala na international community kuch karnai wali hai

First suicide attack in three years, five Indian soldiers killed and seven injured, while two freedom fighters also died in their cause.

Every action has a reaction.....could be the backlash for arresting Yasin Malak. !!

First suicide attack in three years, five Indian soldiers killed and seven injured, while two freedom fighters also died in their cause.

Every action has a reaction.....could be the backlash for arresting Yasin Malak. !!

backlash for afzal guru's hanging, was kind of expected. sadly more to follow

As my friend is in CRPF (in COBRA ) , he told me that they used to get train for forest warfare. and after some years he ( most CRPF ) ll be get post in j&k.
Problem is that j&k and naxalli war is total different. So i think they are not training CRPF much enough to help them in adapting j&k conditions.
and there are some more factors also, which can be solve by better planning.

There are procedures such as "securing the perimeter" around the personnel which means maintaining a constant intruder free zone around you and your unit which no civilian or enemy must breach. This provides visibility and gives time to ready your weapon if anyone tries to enter the danger zone. I believe CRPF was not following this procedure properly and were in proximity of terrorists in guise of civilians.

Major tactical failure here by CRPF. When you are in danger zone every one is a suspect of conceal carry so need to maintain distance with the civilians.

Well, attacks by Pakistan backed terrorists/Freedom fighters/militants always peak up in the spring / summer months.. And yes, there will be a reaction.. ;).. Wait for it.....

Phir tumbhi shamil ho jao terrorist group mein, hum achha treatment denge;)

yah sarai afghan taliban aur kashmiri mujahideen humarai hi banayai hoai hai aur mairai father khud aik freedom fighter ****** thai

We should send more military to kashmir and launch an operation Like LTTE was driven away from srilanka .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom