What's new

Insulting question by TV anchor led to planning of Azad Kashmir surgical strikes, says Manohar Parrikar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kabira

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Former defence minister Manohar Parrikar on Friday said an “insulting” question by a television anchor to Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore after the 2015 anti-insurgency operation along the Myanmar border prompted him to plan last year’s ‘surgical strikes’ in Azad Kashmir. Speaking before a gathering of industrialists in Panaji, the Goa Chief Minister said, “The surgical strikes against militants in Azad Kashmir (Pakistan Occupied Kashmir) was planned 15 months in advance.”
http://indianexpress.com/article/in...rgical-strikes-says-manohar-parrikar-4730343/

Of course. Proper planning ensured that the surgical strike was a proper success.

:rofl: yeh bc sarak ka ghunda Indian defence minister hai? Every day they expose their SirGKal by saying stupid stuff again and again :lol:

Quite frankly it was a joke. Cross border operations have been done by both sides repeatedly and just like the currency policy it was too a drama. Pakistan has conducted cross border ops multiple times after that going even a kilometer in.

I remember the rubbish that followed. It would end cross border attacks and the rebellion would die out since all camps are destroyed only for the rebellion to become more severe and then the currency scheme came which was even a bigger joke. The reason cited that it would again end rebellion as fake currency would die out only for the rebellion to spread. Lies and deciet have been the norm that many circles within India and Indian media questioned the government but thanks to irrational supporters those that questioned were made ISI agents and traitors. Now all this fool does is talk about to highlight something in an otherwise a very questionable reign in the office and performance.

The article has been removed it seems. I normally avoid such topics bcz serious discussion is above fools like the above poster but never the less. Anyhow whatever floats their boat.

Surgical Strikes by India is equals to nocturnal emission (night fall),

Both are quite similar nothing in reality but gives a pleasure.
I guess we should teach our Indian friends how to perform ghusl then so that they can purify themselves with the truth.

I guess we should teach our Indian friends how to perform ghusl then so that they can purify themselves with the truth.

I ask my elder brother who is serving P.A officer and in past posted on LOC, he told me it is quite common to cross the LOC to launch an attack against posts very near to border and both sides do this whenever they spotted a new post near to LOC.
Indian Govt boasted this incident for political gain and the military for moral but in reality they have nothing to show the world proofs of strikes.

Why did the Defense Minister quit?

He could not handle the Kashmir pressure in his own candid words:

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...inister-due-to-pressure-kashmir/1/929565.html

In a candid admission, Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikartoday said the pressure of some key issues, like Kashmir, was one of the reasons why he opted to quit as the defence minister and return to the coastal state.

"Delhi is not my area of operations (and) that is why I used to feel under pressure," Parrikar added.

The former Union minister said that resolving the Kashmir issue was not an easy task and needed a long-term policy.

"It is not so easy to solve the Kashmir issue. To solve (the) Kashmir issue you require a long-term policy," said Parrikar.

Yai gadha parrikar jo valid properly bol nhi sakta surgikal strikes karaiga??? Beta your own media & opposition rejected this so called sur-gi-kal strikes...

The Swathi Weapon Locating Radar, developed by the DRDO, was used first in September 2016 to locate “firing units” of Pakistani Army, though the system was inducted officially three months later, Parrikar said.

Thanks to this Radar, forty firing units of Pakistani Army were destroyed, he added.

(This is the Key take away )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...rgical-strikes-says-manohar-parrikar-4730343/

Seriously,,did he really say that???
:rofl: yeh bc sarak ka ghunda Indian defence minister hai? Every day they expose their SirGKal by saying stupid stuff again and again :lol:
Yes this joker was our DM,,,one who plans surgical strikes coz of "insulting" questions by tv anchors

Seriously,,did he really say that???

Yes this joker was our DM,,,one who plans surgical strikes coz of "insulting" questions by tv anchors
Have you read what was said and what was reported?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom