What's new

Insensitive remarks about Hindus on Pakistani channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manas

BANNED
Reaction score

Last edited by a moderator:
Not in the whole of india , but only in the state of west Bengal where Muslims represents 2% in govt jobs.

And BTW if any Pakistani e,g the Pakistani media man above sees that views and programs negating the TNT are propagated openly in the indian media than he must remember those are n't targeted at Pakistani mulims but at the large numbers of muslims living in India itself.

This did not deserve a thread...

Lots of misconceptions regarding the Hindus ,India and the Two nation Theory are spread on the Pakistani media.

I guess the thread could be made sticky since there'll be more such programs on Pakistani media in future too.

thats common,even on 14th august,one news channel was mocking gandhi on show..:pakistan:

Lots of misconceptions regarding the Hindus ,India and the Two nation Theory are spread on the Pakistani media.

I guess the thread could be made sticky since there'll be more such programs on Pakistani media in future too.

Let them say what they want..The two nation theory went for a toss in '71 itself..
They can keep showing the Hindu-hating programs as much as they like...

Let them say what they want..The two nation theory went for a toss in '71 itself..
They can keep showing the Hindu-hating programs as much as they like...

I'm actually more interested in stating this as i see on many occasions Pakistanis wrongfully think that indian films and tv programs promoting secularism targets Pakistani audience .

while the truth is
if any Pakistani e,g the Pakistani media man above sees that views and programs negating the Two Nations Theory and promoting secularism are propagated openly in the indian media than he must remember those are n't targeted at Pakistani mulims but at the large numbers of muslims living in India itself.

He is actually talking about hatred of hindus towards muslims!!!

I have seen a few talk show -- they start with islam, muslims blah blah and end with evil hindoos, christian, jews etc.. bashing. so typical

I am sure Gujrati & Kashmiri Muslims do understand the "zehniat" of Hindus. I totally agree with what is said in this video.

How can hindus come around clean when their own history is full of blatant racism against their own dalits. One needs a look at the history of Hinduism to see the truth.

2 nation theory rejected all of that and we are proud of being a separate state of our own.

* On video: This is a video from a light hearted program called hasbe hal. Its like the hyde park.
Dont take it too seriously.

I am sure Gujrati & Kashmiri Muslims do understand the "zehniat" of Hindus. I totally agree with what is said in htis video.

How can hindus come around clean when their own history is full of blatant racism against their own dalits. One needs a look at the history of Hinduism to see the truth.

2 nation theory rejected all of that and we are proud of being a separate state of our own.

* On video: This is a video from a light hearted program called hasbe hal. Its like the hyde park.
Dont take it too seriously.

and also world knows the "zehniat" of few pious muslims also who have made a hell of a mess and don not beleive in peaceful co existence.

Oh yar its a funny/comedy show that is aired by dunya tv form thursday to sunday, not only hindu or india, they use to make fun in the same way for pakistani politics ,may it be zardari or yousuf raza gillani . i advice you to have a look at other episodes of the same program too you will get what its all about

i never understand why do indians use pakistan as a benchmark to prove they are better or "secular"!

when clearly star news zee news! are the best example of propaganda against muslims! like the day befre the world cup semi finals! so much anti muslim pakistani propaganda! and relations of inzimam to islam in the killing of coach bob woolmer! :hitwall: (a total nonsense of a show) clearly it showed that the hatred was against pakistani muslims!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom