What's new

INSAT-3D launched successfully

[--Leo--];4564871 said:
lol......indian send some thing in the space good for them ....i wonder why it didn't blast of after 50 sec.......hehehehehehe..........well sat have made it thats why you should be proud and we are proud of monkeys that first time they build some thing that can throw eggs hehehehehe best of luck

burning @ss detected !!!!!

So, it was Sonia ji and Co that constructed and launched the satellite, that you had to thank the Congress for? :what: Needless to say, Manmohan ji must have just watched the whole operation from start to finish from the sidelines!! :lol:

dude i was imitating the other member i.e. guynextdoor2, he is num 1 congi tattu on the forum. its his habit of typing the same shitty lines which i highlited in BIG letters :D

ps. enjoy the success buddy n some burning asse$ too :lol:

Not your fault, he is madarssa educated, can't speak proper english

Well last time your sat was stable in the air for 50 Sec ......i hope you saw that video i was referring to that should increase your knowledge. madarssa education are base of realities and fact.....its not like a worshiping a monkey aur snake ......next time you watch your words mr

[--Leo--];4565133 said:
Well last time your sat was stable in the air for 50 Sec ......i hope you saw that video i was referring to that should increase your knowledge. madarssa education are base of realities and fact.....its not like a worshiping a monkey aur snake ......next time you watch your words mr

HaHaHa; you are back again with your "simian -speak". Its very different from "human-speak". No wonder that nobody can understand what you are trying to say. Any way, PDF does expose us to many kinds of exotic languages!

Why are all you fools repeatedly quoting the posts of a troll?

Simply report them & don't reply. Like I have done.

You guys are the biggest fools.

[--Leo--];4565133 said:

Satellites are never stable in the air. As I said, madarssa educated.

[--Leo--];4564871 said:
lol......indian send some thing in the space good for them ....i wonder why it didn't blast of after 50 sec.......hehehehehehe..........well sat have made it thats why you should be proud and we are proud of monkeys that first time they build some thing that can throw eggs hehehehehe best of luck

Someone's a$$ seems to be on fire! Here's a card for you...

1329282274056_6927117.png

Back
Top Bottom