What's new

INS Vikrant - The Rebirth in New Avatar

Soumitra

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Bajaj Motorcycles is bringing out a new series of Motorcycles called Bajaj V which are forged from the metal of INS Vikrant

After scrapping of the carrier Bajaj bid for the metal and used that to forge the motorcylces

Read more and view a history of the iconic ship below

http://www.bajajauto.com/V/

Bajaj-V.jpg

what is so sad in this i think i feel proud at recycling capabilities of india and for heritage ins vikrant is already getting a museum bro dedicated to it

So, bajaj says it has purchased military grade steel used to build warships, which even India until recently didn't produce, and used it to build motorcycles!! That's BS,

So, bajaj says it has purchased military grade steel used to build warships, which even India until recently didn't produce, and used it to build motorcycles!! That's BS,

bajaj never purchased military grade steel please get informed and see the above posted vedio

bajaj never purchased military grade steel please get informed and see the above posted vedio

I saw the add today in TV, bajaj claims to use the steel of INS Vikrant to manufactured its V series bikes. Now what quality steel was it used for manufacturing Vikrant? Aa far as I know, bikes or other automobiles are made of fiber glass composites to reduce the weight and also to lower cost, (Though I may be wrong here).

Saw this add on TV. Is this like only one bike? How are they gonna make so many bikes with so less metal?

I saw the add today in TV, bajaj claims to use the steel of INS Vikrant to manufactured its V series bikes. Now what quality steel was it used for manufacturing Vikrant? Aa far as I know, bikes or other automobiles are made of fiber glass composites to reduce the weight and also to lower cost, (Though I may be wrong here).

yes but its also made from basis steel alloys and as i said bajaj didn purchase steel it recycled the steel of vikrant which was scrapped last year and it certainly has a lot of steel to be used in many more than just one bike .
i belive it will use it in manufacturing in some parts of bike like engine, body chasis or some other parts only rest is all a publicity drama :)

yes but its also made from basis steel alloys and as i said bajaj didn purchase steel it recycled the steel of vikrant which was scrapped last year and it certainly has a lot of steel to be used in many more than just one bike .
i belive it will use it in manufacturing in some parts of bike like engine, body chasis or some other parts only rest is all a publicity drama :)
Most likely.

Wrong guys, the new bike is said to be named as vikranth and the steel from vikranth willbe used to forge the vikranth name on the bike, the available steel is enough for 10 lakh bikes and more.

Wrong guys, the new bike is said to be named as vikranth and the steel from vikranth willbe used to forge the vikranth name on the bike, the available steel is enough for 10 lakh bikes and more.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom