What's new

Initial Operational Clearance For LCA-Tejas On December 27, 2010, In Bangalore !!!

I was talking about conventional naming like HF-108 or, something like this..We cant name a fighter aircraft TEJAS imo..

I was talking about conventional naming like HF-108 or, something like this..We cant name a fighter aircraft TEJAS imo..

Ohh you are refering to serial designation -- no idea -- what that will be !

However the name of the fighter remains Tejas -- just like Baaz for mig 29 ...and all other's -- what is the name for su's ?

Let it be the stepping stone to a series of indigenous innovations from India. These are the kind of the motivation our countrymen need to keep things going. Bravo DRDO! Instead of going for Multi-dollar acquisitions we need to promote such efforts!

Okay,

So i have a question...

Like What is the date when the first batch of jets would be handed over to IAF or IN?

Does the IOC date coincide with the Squadron commissioning date?

Okay,

So i have a question...

Like What is the date when the first batch of jets would be handed over to IAF or IN??

I am sure you don't want to hear speculations. So, please wait till we all hear from the official (reliable) sources.

Does the IOC date coincide with the Squadron commissioning date?

In this case, I don't think the two dates would coincide. Again, wait for the official confirmation.

:cheers:

Its really a great news to see IOC for Tejas and India should finalise the new engine for Tejas also and hopefully it should go to Eurojet and that is a new generation engine and has no strings attached.
Its weight is also less and that help in getting more Thrust to weight ratio for Tejas.

Chindits: *Flash* : Antony To Declare Initial Operational Clearance For LCA-Tejas On December 27, 2010, In Bangalore, EJ-200 Likely Winner For Mk-II !!!

*Flash* : Antony To Declare Initial Operational Clearance For LCA-Tejas On December 27, 2010, In Bangalore, EJ-200 Likely Winner For Mk-II !!!

Maybe things are falling into place -- if its EJ then pretty much EF Typhoon as MRCA will make sense !!!
I still dont think Typhoon will be a good deal, EJ is a better engine and we can buy the engine separate, and go for some other aircraft.

I still dont think Typhoon will be a good deal, EJ is a better engine and we can buy the engine separate, and go for some other aircraft.

Dash, just out of curiosity which MRCA fighter u prefer and why?

I wish IAF gets Rafale . However, we should get what ever suits IAF needs best. All 6 are gem of the planes, any one will do. Do it damn it !! :P

what about the weapon testing. when the lsp-3 & 4 start flying they told it will start in October this yr. did they finish? also is MMR working fine in A2G mode. and what about AoA(angle of Attack)???? there are so many Question.... which not finish yet and these all r important for any a/c

about time the pdf admin should brig out a new rule!!

Discussion on MRCA should be considered as troll!!!:hitwall:

sick and tired of this crap!!

I wish IAF gets Rafale . However, we should get what ever suits IAF needs best. All 6 are gem of the planes, any one will do. Do it damn it !! :P

Always wished that the French have a better engine than Snecma M88.:rolleyes:

attachment.php

Back
Top Bottom