What's new

Infrastructure Development in Pakistan

Pakistan and Afghanistan are nothing alike, not in culture, language, history, geography, education, or development.
Language: Pashto, Balochi
History: Present day Pakistan was once a part of Ahmed Shah Abdali empire:
map1772.jpg

Culture: Pashtuns and Balochs of Pakistan share same culture to Pashtuns of Afghan, and Balochis of Iran and Afghanistan.
Geography: KPK and Baluchistan are heavily influenced by Afghan and Iranian culture and share geography with eastern Afghanistan (mountainous and some desert)

EDIT: Just as Punjabis and Sindhis share a somewhat common culture with northern india, western Pakistani regions (KPK, and Balochistan) share culture with eastern Afghanistan and Iran.

map1772.jpg

Culture: Pashtuns and Balochs of Pakistan share same culture to Pashtuns of Afghan, and Balochis of Iran and Afghanistan.
Geography: KPK and Baluchistan are heavily influenced by Afghan and Iranian culture and share geography with eastern Afghanistan (mountainous and some desert)

EDIT: Just as Punabis and Sindhis share a somewhat common culture with northern india, western Pakistani regions (KPK, and Balochistan) share culture with eastern Afghanistan and Iran.

Well the majority of us Pakistanis are nothing like Afghanis. We want development in our country and we are hard-working people unlike Afghanis.

And most of our Pak Sarzameen doesnt look like a desert like Afghanistan. We have so much greenery in Pakistan especially around the Indus River.

Media is not dumb. They are making us dumb by given SELECTIVE information rather than showing the ground reality

But Sir one thing is good that atleast you search for ground realities, don't know what is agenda of media but atleast world must know that Pakistan doesn't share similarities with Afghanistan. Pakistan is a developing country just as other developing countries like India, Phillipines, S.Korea etc, if there was no war on terror Pakistan would have been far ahead of these countries & would be near China, Japan & Brazil level countries in developments.

map1772.jpg

EDIT: Just as Punjabis and Sindhis share a somewhat common culture with northern india, western Pakistani regions (KPK, and Balochistan) share culture with eastern Afghanistan and Iran.

Can't we Pakistanis leave all others & just unite under our flag, under our Sufiesm great culture, under one ethnicity the Pakistani ethnicity? No wonder Pakistan's many problems are due to these mentalities. For God sake 65 years have pass, atleast now we must unite, no Pathan, UrduSpeaker, Punjabi, Baloch, Sindhi, Kashmiri, Baltistani, Seraiki, Hazarvi, Kalashi, Makrani, Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Sikh etc only One Pakistani. Please.

Well the majority of us Pakistan are nothing like Afghanis. We want development in our country and we are hard-working people unlike Afghanis.

Just going through some independent websites to know more about your country. When ever we see somenews about PAK in the idiot box they project it poorly(Visuals) making people over here to think that it is almost a desert without development excluding some cities and as if affording a decent education is a luxury. To be honest thats what a common man in our country think. There are some changes in the outlook after coming to London and interacting with south asian communities but still there are some misconceptions(in the country side it is very deep) which will be cleared soon.

Sorry if that hurts, I just expressed my surprise in my first post in this thread and not intended to poke

But Sir one thing is good that atleast you search for ground realities, don't know what is agenda of media but atleast world must know that Pakistan doesn't share similarities with Afghanistan. Pakistan is a developing country just as other developing countries like India, Phillipines, S.Korea etc, if there was no war on terror Pakistan would have been far ahead of these countries & would be near China, Japan & Brazil level countries in developments.

Agree with you ! How open a country may be there are a lot of invicible barriers play in between from connecting common public of any two different countries. I always stress on common public because they form more than 80%. But the so called elite people stuff their opinion in to masses and make them share and follow their thought.

Just going through some independent websites to know more about your country. When ever we see somenews about PAK in the idiot box they project it poorly(Visuals) making people over here to think that it is almost a desert without development excluding some cities and as if affording a decent education is a luxury. To be honest thats what a common man in our country think. There are some changes in the outlook after coming to London and interacting with south asian communities but still there are some misconceptions(in the country side it is very deep) which will be cleared soon.

Sorry if that hurts, I just expressed my surprise in my first post in this thread and not intended to poke

Well Pakistan is not perfect. Pakistan is a developing nation but there is development going on in most places in Pakistan these days. Whenever I go back to Pakistan, I see more and more development from my previous visits.

How long was France given to be a developed nation? And you expect Pakistan to be developed in 63 years?

Media is not dumb. They are making us dumb by given SELECTIVE information rather than showing the ground reality

This is what i called power of media, media projected this image coz it suites some westerns and unfortunately some of ours.

You r wellcome to the forum and plz do share with us ur thoughts

TARIQ

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom