What's new

Infrastructure Development in Pakistan

What is wrong in criticizing some project and giving its technical reason of it?

What do you want? Government to build new airport ? will they build build near your house so that value of your house will increase ? what's wrong in renovating and extending the present airport? they'll gonna do the same with New Islamabad Airport in future will you criticize that to?? you were criticizing Metro about the waste of money... u want them to build metro trains i know but how u gonna run those trains with air? these tracks in Future can be used as train tracks if Metro bus service is so Flop why they are buying 26 more buses for Lahore Metro

IMG_1607-copy.jpg

Look at the jargon of cables... next look at the ergonomics of whole setup.... poor lady will sit there not more than 15 minutes... I'm sure few millions have been paid for IT, interior design and work desk, to some Shah by the govt. of Shah.

IMG_1607-copy.jpg

Look at the jargon of cables... next look at the ergonomics of whole setup.... poor lady will sit there not more than 15 minutes... I'm sure few millions have been paid for IT, interior design and work desk, to some Shah by the govt. of Shah.

Look at the Whole Station it's been decades the structure will collapse why don't we build a new and modern station ? our train tracks are century old why not build a new railway system?

IMG_1607-copy.jpg

Yeah, the system does not seem to be efficient at all. I am wondering why they decided to install this setup like this, that doesn't make any sense at all...

Look at the Whole Station it's been decades the structure will collapse why don't we build a new and modern station ? our train tracks are century old why not build a new railway system?
That's what we should do.... but learn the rules of discussion first.
I was thinking not to reply you ever, but seems you understood my point.
If govt. is interested, than they should make a master plan of Pakistan, before spending even a single penny on any thing and all universities of Pakistan should present their models of modern and advance Pakistan.
Our school students are winning prizes world wide in such proposals... and imagine of we entrust planning of Pakistan to same school kids... world will come to see Pakistan.
If we continue to spend billions on unplanned works, with objective to embezzle money in the name of development and renovation... we can't reach any where even in next 50 years.

That's what we should do.... but learn the rules of discussion first.
I was thinking not to reply you ever, but seems you understood my point.
If govt. is interested, than they should make a master plan of Pakistan, before spending even a single penny on any thing and all universities of Pakistan should present their models of modern and advance Pakistan.
Our school students are winning prizes world wide in such proposals... and imagine of we entrust planning of Pakistan to same school kids... world will come to see Pakistan.
If we continue to spend billions on unplanned works, with objective to embezzle money in the name of development and renovation... we can't reach any where even in next 50 years.

That will take trillion of Dollars and we don't have that

Yeah, the system does not seem to be efficient at all. I am wondering why they decided to install this setup like this, that doesn't make any sense at all...

Perhpas some one doesn't want the inspector to do an efficient job.. which is obviously watching out for the terrorists or want the system to fail soon.. so that a new tender could be launched by succeeding govt., or some one want that all sensible people should get such a non professional image of Pakistani security or perhaps, some one want this lady to go to doctor and profit out of it.... i don't see any good logic behind this stupidity.

That will take trillion of Dollars and we don't have that

I can build a new city of 100'000 houses, with most advance metro system, an airport better than New Islamabad Airport, with all amenities of life and business, just next to Karachi, only with 1.5 billion.
I bet, all the houses will be sold within 12 months, because i'll sell them at cost, which will be not more than 50'000$ for a 5 room house/flat!

This minister is apparently pressing the close button on 11kv feeder :(
Clearly, politicians in Pakistan are raping the regulations... look at the operator or next to him, at least he's has a bit of idea what the devil is behind.
Just as a hint, the amount of energy 11KV can release in case of accident.... is enough to melt the all of iron in this room like an ice cube in molten lava.
I wonder, why Pakistanis don't use head before commencing any work or plan?

10885114_10152576619856078_8813795083313552870_n.jpg

sorry.. but its an old airport with new building.
They demolished old airport and put up new building and system.. which is in close vicinity to residential area.

Multan is Pakistan's 6th largest city so please now shut the fck up

Back
Top Bottom