What's new

Infrastructure Development in Pakistan

Dont be too technical. Current currency market is volatile. It will be settled with PKR - 100/105 and INR - 50/55. Matter of within a year.
You are telling him not to be technical yet you are predicting the stock market yourself. The Dollar was in free fall and due to some timely decisions it has been steadied, For a long time the Dollar was revolving around PKR=60, as the economy progresses, no reason why it wouldn't settle down around same figure.
@ topic, some five years earlier, apartments in Centaurus reportedly sold for around PRs. 15 Crore, so the price of just PRs. 2 Crore doesn't seems right for the subject developments.

You are telling him not to be technical yet you are predicting the stock market yourself. The Dollar was in free fall and due to some timely decisions it has been steadied, For a long time the Dollar was revolving around PKR=60, as the economy progresses, no reason why it wouldn't settle down around same figure.
@ topic, some five years earlier, apartments in Centaurus reportedly sold for around PRs. 15 Crore, so the price of just PRs. 2 Crore doesn't seems right for the subject developments.

When I said technical, do focus on the graphs I provided. Just coz I said something against Pakistan doesnt mean I am biased. I aint too optimistic bout Indian currency too. Ideally Indian currency shud be around 50 depending on ur American Dollor stability statements coz before sublime crisis Indian currency was hightest at 40 and average at 45. But still I am talking bout INR being 55.

See, there is something called volitality of currency and its dependent on many branch factors like Balance of Trade, ie. Export-Import, FDI, Investment, etc.

Its all bout how much standard money, ie. Dollors is coming into a country. Currently due to poor governance by Congress, all investments are stalled. But it doesnt mean theose investments wont come when investors find it conducive. Afterall such a huge nation has lot of scope.

On the other side, Pakistan wont be able to attract investors until and unless it removes its tag of terrorism. If all is good and peaceful, business ought to come. Pakistan or India is no exclusive.

Now coming to ur current PKR value, U say its result of normalization of Dollors. But ask any knowledgable person, no normalization takes place abnormally. The words shud give u a hint..

Pakistan is sitting on so much Loan. Frm, ADB, WB, USA, EU.

Temme, how will u repay them with interest and Principal?

If u understand, such loans are normalised by rise in ur currency value. No matter how high debt u take if u can repay them by earning profits out of ur economy u are safe.

U temme, do u find any specific aspect which will pay ur sudden increase in Loans that too in Billions.

What is ur source of Exports? What is the diff between Imports and Exports.

With growing economy, standard of life rises and ur imports naturally increase. What are ur Exports which will cancel this rise in Imports to normalise ur Trade Balance.

I say, One way is Foreign Investment. FDI.

Which sector wud Pakistan attract investment into?

Some basis step by step questions. If u or ur policy makers have a good answer. Do share.

in India we have a habit of questioning the policies and plans of our govt. U can see that if u follow our media properly.

Do Pakistanis ask ur govt about their plans and Map of Execution?

Trust me. Wait till the next loan deadline comes. That wud be the tym then currency goes for a change. If u pay up current + past debt, ur currency strengthens. If u have a huge FDI in ur chest, Currency strengthens. Otherwise currency is adjusted to cover the payments.

Dar sahab itself is keeping it at around 98.He himself said that it will roughly be around 98 until the next budget is annouced.

It is expected that rupee value against dollar will be brought back to 86-88 until 2015 budget or june 2015

Ha Ha. Comrehension issues? Loser!

I am a Bombaitte and live in a 30 floor Complex where the value of my home is which a normal Pakistani wont even dream of.

Pakistan is so poor that the best of the eminities come so Cheap as per Bombay standards.

Do compare ur Karachi real state to Bombay real state. U wud take 3 lives to be at that level.

Ur response was Chutiyapa unlimited. :rofl:
Speak English? What in the world is "Comrehension"?????????? What's wrong with you man?

Then ask him a question. What will happen to the Exports? What are the plan of action to increase ur Exports? In what sector are u gonna be competitive for Exports?

Only football manufacturing wont cover nothing.

Comrehension is Comprehension without P. Typo is human thing. We know u Pakistanis arent nor are treated as humans. Either by ur establishment nor by foreigners. ;)
Why are you so worried about the Pakistani Economy / Rupee? Your insecurities killing ya? This is a Pakistani forum why don't you go bad mouth Pakistan on an Indian forum?

Then ask him a question. What will happen to the Exports? What are the plan of action to increase ur Exports? In what sector are u gonna be competitive for Exports?

Only football manufacturing wont cover nothing.

Comrehension is Comprehension without P. Typo is human thing. We know u Pakistanis arent nor are treated as humans. Either by ur establishment nor by foreigners. ;)

I am slightly busy but our Export Growth from the past few months is the fastest in south asia or may be among the top in the world with 18%.

As per Dar,This year Total Export Growth even though will remain limited to 8%,Next year Growth rate is expected to be in double digit.Infact textile export itself due to GSP status from Europe will see a Growth rate of 15-20% on average in the next 3 years.

Exports increase 18% YoY – The Express Tribune

Our manufacturing Growth rate has also witnessed a increase from an average 2% in PPP govt to close to 6% this year,It is also expected that our manufacturing sector will witness 8% growth rate onwards next year(onwards july this year)

Why are you so worried about the Pakistani Economy / Rupee? Your insecurities killing ya? This is a Pakistani forum why don't you go bad mouth Pakistan on an Indian forum?
Why are u so scared of hearing the truth?

I just stated bout something I have good knowledge bout. If u have balls then come up with support arguments. Its good for knowledge. But I can only see u bullshitting with words like, hatred, butthurt, this that.

U dont know me maan. Those who do, they know what kind of life we guyz live. I wud be the last person to care bout Pakistan. I am here for knowledge of current affairs which our media dont talk bout each other.

U will never understand.

I am slightly busy but our Export Growth from the past few months is the fastest in south asia or may be among the top in the world with 18%.

As per Dar,This year Total Export Growth even though will remain limited to 8%,Next year Growth rate is expected to be in double digit.Infact textile export itself due to GSP status from Europe will see a Growth rate of 15-20% on average in the next 3 years.

Exports increase 18% YoY – The Express Tribune

Our manufacturing Growth rate has also witnessed a increase from an average 2% in PPP govt to close to 6% this year,It is also expected that our manufacturing sector will witness 8% growth rate onwards next year(onwards july this year)
Hmm. Good for u. All there are prediction. If u guyz are able to execute Well n good. Good u ur countrymen. :tup:

Why are u so scared of hearing the truth?

I just stated bout something I have good knowledge bout. If u have balls then come up with support arguments. Its good for knowledge. But I can only see u bullshitting with words like, hatred, butthurt, this that.

U dont know me maan. Those who do, they know what kind of life we guyz live. I wud be the last person to care bout Pakistan. I am here for knowledge of current affairs which our media dont talk bout each other.

U will never understand.

Hmm. Good for u. All there are prediction. If u guyz are able to execute Well n good. Good u ur countrymen. :tup:

Nobody's scared of hearing the truth, but you are talking garbage as usual, to hide your insecurities!

Secondly, we don't want to know you! Niether do we want to understand your BS. Keep it yourself!!

India Export Growth rate is about 6% while Pakistan Export Growth rate will jump from 4.7% in 2012-13 to 7.7%(6.4% already achieved in the first 8months) in 2013-14

So even with the already achieved 6.4%,Pakistan is Good though the contribution of 18% in march and 11% in april,The Overall year Growth rate will not be lower than 7% atleast of the predicted 7.7%.

Our past Govt has done nothing at all.Infact Pakistan was pushed decade back in the past 5 years.Export only increased from 17Bn $ in 2007 to 25-26bn $ till 2013.On the other hand the Export will atleast double in the next 5 years though TDAP target is 50Billion dollars in the next 3years,Which ofcourse is over optimism though 40Billion dollars is achievable

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom