What's new

Infrastructure Development in Pakistan

BALOCHISTAN: Cadets of Cadet College Ormara at Jinnah Naval Base, Ormara

10155870_648715888547637_2889545833138724503_n.jpg

BALOCHISTAN: Cadet College Ormara (established by Pakistan Navy)

1554357_648715935214299_8059653316331144912_n.jpg
10171738_648715981880961_1391650499275348913_n.jpg
10260013_648715851880974_5854862316060475027_n.jpg

Attachments

• 10155870_648715888547637_2889545833138724503_n.jpg
    10155870_648715888547637_2889545833138724503_n.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 162
So I am hearing that it will be about 30-40 Million Rupees per apartment???

I think Bharia should at least complete their project in Karachi.
ie. 15-20 Mn INR. ie. 1.5 to 2 Cr.

Maan, looking at the aminities I wish I cud buy one. In Bombay its bullshitly worst. :mad:

You can't digest the fact that PKR has moved up, and INR down, can you ?? Your hatred is blatantly obvious!!
Dont cry kid. Ur fundamentals are not that strong to sustain current currency. With more puch for exports for more inflow of money, u are ought to increase ur currency. If u sustain ur currency, all ur exports wud either go to Bangladesh or India.

U can only sustain ur high currency along with sustaining ur exports only when u are unique in ur exports. Like China is in manufacturing and India is in tech services. Doesnt matter how much our currency become strong we simply wont give up on our exports coz of our lead against other competitors.

What does Pakistan export? How different is it frm others? Do u really think if the customers start finding it costly due to strengthening rupee, they will stick to u?

I wont explain u more how markets work. u wont understand the science behind finances.

Just agrre to the fact that when the market will settle, it wud be 100+ for PKR and 55 approx for INR.

Now dont blabber too much on this. Just quote it and come back after 7-9 months. I hope u wud return back then.

For simply graphical explaination, consider the trend coz stability of any currency has to follow the trend :

PKR :

chart

Do u think thats normal? That sudden dip? It doesnt work that way.

INR :

chart

Now just consider the start point for both the pics and try to form a Linear line. (Line of regression).

U will find the approximate value. That shud be the actual value of ur currency as per current market strength and fundamentals.

Rest is all bubble and market understands it very well.

Last edited:
this was the tender for the NEW GWADAR international airport

ngia_may28.jpg

earlier on with some research I came to know that the Omani government had given 45 million dollars for the construction of the Gwadar airport

here are some useful links

History of PIA - Forum :: View topic - New Gwadar International Airport Project

Oman to provide $45m for Gwadar airport (PDF LINK)

this was during the time of our so called democracy that plagued us !!!!!!!!!!

the current airport is no where near to being worth 45 million dollars !!!!

apparently gwadar has significant importance with the omanis as they still have trade links there (makran coast)

here is a link to the complete report for a quick authentic reference (although its there on a thread on PDF)

Oman to give $45 million for Gwadar projects: Envoy

@cb4 @Leader @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Aeronaut @SHAMK9 @Windjammer @nomi007 and others who have interest in development :)

Last edited:
Dont cry kid. Ur fundamentals are not that strong to sustain current currency. With more puch for exports for more inflow of money, u are ought to increase ur currency. If u sustain ur currency, all ur exports wud either go to Bangladesh or India.

U can only sustain ur high currency along with sustaining ur exports only when u are unique in ur exports. Like China is in manufacturing and India is in tech services. Doesnt matter how much our currency become strong we simply wont give up on our exports coz of our lead against other competitors.

What does Pakistan export? How different is it frm others? Do u really think if the customers start finding it costly due to strengthening rupee, they will stick to u?

I wont explain u more how markets work. u wont understand the science behind finances.

Just agrre to the fact that when the market will settle, it wud be 100+ for PKR and 55 approx for INR.

Now dont blabber too much on this. Just quote it and come back after 7-9 months. I hope u wud return back then.

For simply graphical explaination, consider the trend coz stability of any currency has to follow the trend :

PKR :

chart

Do u think thats normal? That sudden dip? It doesnt work that way.

INR :

chart

Now just consider the start point for both the pics and try to form a Linear line. (Line of regression).

U will find the approximate value. That shud be the actual value of ur currency as per current market strength and fundamentals.

Rest is all bubble and market understands it very well.

When your insecurities, bias and hatred become blatantly obvious, this is the kind of nonsense you guys come up!!

Scream and howl all you may, but you can't change the fact that you are an insecure indian, talking crap on a Pakistani forum!!

I really hope for development in Gwader and its linkage with whole of Pakistan.

When your insecurities, bias and hatred become blatantly obvious, this is the kind of nonsense you guys come up!!

Scream and howl all you may, but you can't change the fact that you are an insecure indian, talking crap on a Pakistani forum!!
Hmm Rite. U talk some analysis as crap. Can u come up with a better and technical one?

NO U CANT. Obviously. Cant expect someone who dont understant fundamentals.

Hmm Rite. U talk some analysis as crap. Can u come up with a better and technical one?

NO U CANT. Obviously. Cant expect someone who dont understant fundamentals.
Sorry talking crap is an exclusive indian forte! You didn't provide any analysis, when your obvious hatred became too obvious (post#4193) you came up with a lame BS and started talking Crap

@Aeronaut @Jungibaaz @Windjammer This thread deserves your attention

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom