What's new

Infrastructure Development in Pakistan

Nope, it's the Qainchi crossing. The work's been under way since almost a month now. Nothing at all at the Gazi road crossing.

I just stated both are different crossings and the adv. signs of Showbaz Sharif also mentions ghazi road!
In addition, i have heard that Punjab govt. has demolished shops between Ghazi road and Amar Sidhu.
Could, be both crossing going signal free.

I just stated both are different crossings and the adv. signs of Showbaz Sharif also mentions ghazi road!
In addition, i have heard that Punjab govt. has demolished shops between Ghazi road and Amar Sidhu.
Could, be both crossing going signal free.

Yes could be, since we have so much money to spend on the insecurities of our uneducated "leaders".

why not start off with a metro (train) system, im pretty sure that it would be the most convenient and viable option as they will have to spend only once and then reap from it

unlike the metro bus where another transformation would be required in order to lay down the tracks

instead come up with a public transport BUS service and use the buses there......and get rid of those poorly maintained and ugly to look at carry dabbas (aka bombs on wheels)

Can be converted into Light Rail anytime. They did a smart thing to build Overhead Stations and Large Ground Stations. It was recommended by JICA to initially start with BRT

Now in Lahore they are going to start Metro Train from Ali Town to Daroghawala (The Orange Line)

Tender

08_08_zps0c140550.gif

mvkf1v.jpg

Last edited:
Can be converted into Light Rail anytime. They did a smart thing to build Overhead Stations and Large Ground Stations. It was recommended by JICA to initially start with BRT

Now in Lahore they are going to start Metro Train from Ali Town to Daroghawala (The Orange Line)

Tender

08_08_zps0c140550.gif

mvkf1v.jpg

dont you think that spending twice on the same thing is pointless ????

well at least I think Islamabad should get a metro system by now, it is the capital and is seen more (media attention) etc

expansion of isloo is also in progress, and its a planned city so a metro should be on their cards

I think they should start off with the metro directly (no steps BRT etc)

Lahore

Mubarak Centre Project Revived

szc113yn.jpg

1625626_742135145804408_1550766301_n.jpg

549070_742135732471016_1728692530_n.jpg

1920463_742135369137719_1562012047_n.jpg

12748401265_f9c2071ab4_b.jpg

How credible is this news? If I'm not mistaken this was to be the tallest building in South Asia? Have there been any changes to the original plans?

How credible is this news? If I'm not mistaken this was to be the tallest building in South Asia? Have there been any changes to the original plans?

It would have to be scaled up,if it wants that tag :)

miyaan shahab lahore ke bahir bhi punjaab hai koi multan DG khan or rahim yarkhan ko bhi project de do

Back
Top Bottom