Infrastructure Development in Pakistan

Islamabad

Aerial View of New Airport.

411832_10151115965841204_419470250_o.jpg

Credit: Jameel Ashraf (Air Blue Pilot)

Centaurus Mall

03_02_2013_153_008_zps45ca675f.jpg

level-4.jpg

Not cancelled, its going through pile testing process which will take a month or so, we will soon see it rising

Probably when PPP leaves. The project began in 2005 (Musharraf era) and still waiting for completion...

Probably when PPP leaves. The project began in 2005 (Musharraf era) and still waiting for completion...
Project has nothing to do with PPP, its not a government project :) CAA had a few problems with the project, all is taken care of, now this baby is ready to rise .

I know Pakistan finally came out of mountain cave but it is not right time to construct malls, roads, buildings, and highways, all of these constructions must be stopped. The terrorists are spreading across in most of the cities and no bright future just because of these fancy developments.

Let's invest hard on education, zero tolerances, women, and control of all madrassa students.

I know Pakistan finally came out of mountain cave but it is not right time to construct malls, roads, buildings, and highways, all of these constructions must be stopped. The terrorists are spreading across in most of the cities and no bright future just because of these fancy developments.

Let's invest hard on education, zero tolerances, women, and control of all madrassa students.
Development is as important as the other issues you mentioned, you can't have a country with cities looking like huge slums with population of millions.

Development is as important as the other issues you mentioned, you can't have a country with cities looking like huge slums with population of millions.

No, Pakistan can't afford to support of these issues. It is very limit, Shahbaz Sharif should withdraw his illegally funds to educations, zero tolerances, women, and control of all madrassa students under supervisors. Pakistan's economy is now slow decline and unwise spending. These building developments should done thirty years ago, lower-middle income families didn't get benefits of these development, we need to prevent childrens from joining terrorists camps.

56% illiterates is priceless, they will choose wrong decisions all over again without basic strong fundamentals. So be it is what it is.

Muzaffarabad, Azad Kashmir:

Naluchi Bridge (Cable Stayed Bridge) over river Jehlum

events_img15_01.jpg

6065407784_53a7a7a357_b.jpg

526315_546336445380638_755907897_n.jpg

83449368.jpg

44290_328311010603172_2075432797_n_zpsb535f6f1.jpg

524627_466652556731303_1074440448_n.jpg

Could anyone confirm if the pyramid is still being built? Because for about a year now I've been hearing that its been canceled.....

Its more tan one year, Zardari maintained CDA, cancelled that 'alif' of word Allah.

Very unfortunate.

?? I think he meant if you spell allah in arabic, the first letter is alif. Remove that and you get the word 'llah'. ('No'). I guess he is referring to Zardari's way of thinking.

Back
Top Bottom