15.jpg

16.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

18.jpg

17.jpg

Is the model town underpass for the BRT or for the normal traffic? I am kinda tired of seeing new flyovers being built just for the BRT. I think the flyovers should accommodate the traffic because traffic is a bigger problem

there are pics only from brt and under construction flyovers. Is this the only project currently going on ???

when ever i see tht much huge development in lahore, the situation of Karachi comes in my mind during 2004/5/6/7 when huge development was going on at the same time every where & the life was like hell but now the life is more than comfortable thn before with most of the projects completed since 2008. Now its time tht Lahore peoples show some patience we understand how much troubles they are facing now

when ever i see tht much huge development in lahore, the situation of Karachi comes in my mind during 2004/5/6/7 when huge development was going on at the same time every where & the life was like hell but now the life is more than comfortable thn before with most of the projects completed since 2008. Now its time tht Lahore peoples show some patience we understand how much troubles they are facing now

In karach Many New projects are Under construction but we dont get pics like lahore, they dont take pics of projects often only when M.Kamal was incharge! there are now 8 or 9 flyovers and underpasses projects taking place! you should go and see!

LAhore BRTS update
33.JPG

32.JPG

31.JPG

30-2.JPG

30-1.JPG

36.JPG

35.JPG

34-1.JPG

2012-10-17131533_zps710a5be5.jpg

2012-10-12105913_zpseab61bd6.jpg

KARACHI: October 17 – A view of construction work underway in full swing on Asha Manzil flyover during development work in the Provincial Capital City.
2_201210180318020981.jpg

Work on Lowari Tunnel restarts

CHITRAL, Oct 18: After about three year, work on the under-construction Lowari Tunnel has started again, it was learnt here on Thursday.
tunnel.jpg

Back
Top Bottom